Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Gianluca Gualtieri
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 48
Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37

Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Post by Gianluca Gualtieri »

I am trying to research my ancestor siblings. She is Lucia Pace born 1875 daughter of Anna Di Toro and Donato Pace. I looking the records of her siblings but I am just a little confused. From seeing the records I think she had 2 sisters named Rosaria one died early, 2 sisters named Fioravante both passed early, Maria Assunta, a brother named Angiolo, ]and Giovanni. If someone could fact check that and make sure it's right that would be amazing thank you!!!!!!!!!!:DDDD
Gianluca Gualtieri
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 48
Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Post by Gianluca Gualtieri »

The ones that lived longer and intrigue me are Rosaria and Giovanni it just shows their birth for me so if someone could fine their marriage and death that would be cool!
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Post by Farassino »

Hello Gianluca,
Could you post your findings?
Gianluca Gualtieri
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 48
Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Post by Gianluca Gualtieri »

Hi, do you mean all the records?
Gianluca Gualtieri
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 48
Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Post by Gianluca Gualtieri »

These are the siblings who did not pass away young and I could not find any marriage or death records Rosaria : https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... ud18218361
Giovanni: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... ud18217125
Angiolo: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... ud18217601
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Post by Tessa78 »

Gianluca Gualtieri wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 23:35 The ones that lived longer and intrigue me are Rosaria and Giovanni it just shows their birth for me so if someone could fine their marriage and death that would be cool!
The birth act for Rosaria has a margin notation of her death on 17 December 1963 in Rocca San Giovanni.

T.
Gianluca Gualtieri
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 48
Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Post by Gianluca Gualtieri »

Ah okay, thanks! I saw someone that had her death but I didn’t know where they got it. Now I do!
Post Reply