Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
I am trying to research my ancestor siblings. She is Lucia Pace born 1875 daughter of Anna Di Toro and Donato Pace. I looking the records of her siblings but I am just a little confused. From seeing the records I think she had 2 sisters named Rosaria one died early, 2 sisters named Fioravante both passed early, Maria Assunta, a brother named Angiolo, ]and Giovanni. If someone could fact check that and make sure it's right that would be amazing thank you!!!!!!!!!!:DDDD
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
The ones that lived longer and intrigue me are Rosaria and Giovanni it just shows their birth for me so if someone could fine their marriage and death that would be cool!
Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
Hello Gianluca,
Could you post your findings?
Could you post your findings?
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
Hi, do you mean all the records?
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
These are the siblings who did not pass away young and I could not find any marriage or death records Rosaria : https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... ud18218361
Giovanni: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... ud18217125
Angiolo: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... ud18217601
Giovanni: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... ud18217125
Angiolo: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... ud18217601
Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
The birth act for Rosaria has a margin notation of her death on 17 December 1963 in Rocca San Giovanni.Gianluca Gualtieri wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 23:35 The ones that lived longer and intrigue me are Rosaria and Giovanni it just shows their birth for me so if someone could fine their marriage and death that would be cool!
T.
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
Ah okay, thanks! I saw someone that had her death but I didn’t know where they got it. Now I do!
