Struggling to find marriage record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Flossie123!
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Feb 2025, 17:35

Struggling to find marriage record

Post by Flossie123! »

Hi, I am struggling to find a marriage record for my gg Grandparents Gaetano Somma (borrn Di Somma in Graganao in 1865 to Maria Cuomo born 1872 in Castellammare Di Stabia. I have had a reply from Castellammare Commune to say they have no record, but Gragnano have not replied as yet. I also cannot fing anything on Ancestry or Family Search, is there anywhere I am missing to search please? Many thanks x
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Struggling to find marriage record

Post by Farassino »

Hi,
Gragnano vital records 1809-1869
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... 0Napoli%22

Castellammare di Stabia vital records 1809-1900
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... 0Stabia%22
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Struggling to find marriage record

Post by Tessa78 »

For reference
Birth of Gaetano di Somma in Gragnano in 1865 (#302)
Parents: Angelo di Somma [son of Pietraniello] 26, and Angela Perotti, his wife, 24.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 2z?lang=en

T.
Post Reply