Struggling to find marriage record
-
Flossie123!
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 20 Feb 2025, 17:35
Struggling to find marriage record
Hi, I am struggling to find a marriage record for my gg Grandparents Gaetano Somma (borrn Di Somma in Graganao in 1865 to Maria Cuomo born 1872 in Castellammare Di Stabia. I have had a reply from Castellammare Commune to say they have no record, but Gragnano have not replied as yet. I also cannot fing anything on Ancestry or Family Search, is there anywhere I am missing to search please? Many thanks x
Re: Struggling to find marriage record
Hi,
Gragnano vital records 1809-1869
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... 0Napoli%22
Castellammare di Stabia vital records 1809-1900
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... 0Stabia%22
Gragnano vital records 1809-1869
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... 0Napoli%22
Castellammare di Stabia vital records 1809-1900
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... 0Stabia%22
Re: Struggling to find marriage record
For reference
Birth of Gaetano di Somma in Gragnano in 1865 (#302)
Parents: Angelo di Somma [son of Pietraniello] 26, and Angela Perotti, his wife, 24.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 2z?lang=en
T.
Birth of Gaetano di Somma in Gragnano in 1865 (#302)
Parents: Angelo di Somma [son of Pietraniello] 26, and Angela Perotti, his wife, 24.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 2z?lang=en
T.
