Hi all. I'm trying to find any information about Mario Maffi. He was a doctor of tropical medicine. I think he was born in 1909 in Milan. He worked in Somalia in the 1950s. He was the son of Fabrizio Maffi and Milli Maffi.
I have searched through the birth records in the online Milan Archive and can't find a trace of him. He published several medical papers which I have seen. Any information about him would be gratefully received.
Searching for Mario Maffi.
Re: Searching for Mario Maffi.
I can do personally researches in Milan.
Please contact me.
Please contact me.
Re: Searching for Mario Maffi.
Have you tried reaching out to any medical archives or institutions that focus on tropical medicine?PomJon wrote: 02 Apr 2025, 20:18 Hi all. I'm trying to find any information about Mario Maffi. He was a doctor of tropical medicine. I think he was born in 1909 in Milan. He worked in Somalia in the 1950s. He was the son of Fabrizio Maffi and Milli Maffi.
I have searched through the birth records in the online Milan Archive and can't find a trace of him. He published several medical papers which I have seen. Any information about him would be gratefully received.

