https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... n&groupId=
also on the right side 9 records down is a cecilia vecchio wife of ... i can pick put bits and pieces. but still need translation
Thanks
Linda
let's try this vecchio
Re: let's try this vecchio
Oct 18, 1637
Cecilia Vecchi (no letter “o” in the surname here), wife of Dottore(?) Antonino Vecchi(o)-(I think the abbreviation is for this word and not for the honorific word or title Don*, used for property owners, people of high social standing in a community, etc, but I could wrong). She died and was buried in the Mother Church-(San Martino). Her age at death is not given in this record
Cecilia Vecchi (no letter “o” in the surname here), wife of Dottore(?) Antonino Vecchi(o)-(I think the abbreviation is for this word and not for the honorific word or title Don*, used for property owners, people of high social standing in a community, etc, but I could wrong). She died and was buried in the Mother Church-(San Martino). Her age at death is not given in this record
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: let's try this vecchio
Thank you much!
Re: let's try this vecchio
@erudita74erudita74 wrote: 07 May 2025, 15:38 Oct 18, 1637
Cecilia Vecchi (no letter “o” in the surname here), wife of Dottore(?) Antonino Vecchi(o)-(I think the abbreviation is for this word and not for the honorific word or title Don*, used for property owners, people of high social standing in a community, etc, but I could wrong). She died and was buried in the Mother Church-(San Martino). Her age at death is not given in this record
Hai notato che nella pagina a sinistra, il 6 Ottobre, è registrato il battesimo di Margherita Giovanna Alberta Vincenza Vecchi, figlia della coppia Antonio e Cecilia Vecchi?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל