Would someone please translate this record. I am not sure I am reading some of the names correctly. I cannot post a link because I took this off Ancestry.com. It is for Melchiorre (sp) DiGiovanna. It is the 3rd record from the top on the left side of the page. Thanks so much. Any information would be appreciated.
Mary
Help with marriage record
Re: Help with marriage record
Mary
The document is virtually impossible to read but I can read Jan 10, but not sure of the year. Sorry. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
Erudita
The document is virtually impossible to read but I can read Jan 10, but not sure of the year. Sorry. Maybe someone else will have better luck.
Erudita
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with marriage record
Thanks anyway. It is on Ancestry and I can't figure out a way to make it legible.
Re: Help with marriage record
Where and when did the wedding take place?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with marriage record
It is June 10, 1678 in Sambuca. I tried to change the format. Please see if this is better to read. Thanks so much.
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with marriage record
Sorry, I meant January 10, 1678
Re: Help with marriage record
10 January 1678
Groom: Melchiorre de Joanna, son of the late Gerolamo de Joanna and Francesca de Maijo, once a married couple.
Bride: Maria Saladino, daughter of Antonio Saladino and Leonarda Mangiaracina, married couple from Sambuca.
Groom: Melchiorre de Joanna, son of the late Gerolamo de Joanna and Francesca de Maijo, once a married couple.
Bride: Maria Saladino, daughter of Antonio Saladino and Leonarda Mangiaracina, married couple from Sambuca.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with marriage record
Thank you so much