What's the Address Number?
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
What's the Address Number?
I need help reading the address number for line 33 in this 1925 NY State Census record.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: What's the Address Number?
Based on numbers above and below...
I would say that the address is 2352 Chauncey.
T.
I would say that the address is 2352 Chauncey.
T.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: What's the Address Number?
That's what I was thinking but then I thought it might be 2362.
I'm trying to locate a photo of the building but neither address seems active anymore.
I'm trying to locate a photo of the building but neither address seems active anymore.
Re: What's the Address Number?
There is a website that will bring up 1940 Tax Photos for NYC.
https://1940s.nyc/map#13.69/40.7093/-73.99397
When I entered 2352 Chauncey Street, this image came up.
You will need to do further study.
https://1940s.nyc/map/photo/nynyma_rec0 ... -73.907833
T.
https://1940s.nyc/map#13.69/40.7093/-73.99397
When I entered 2352 Chauncey Street, this image came up.
You will need to do further study.
https://1940s.nyc/map/photo/nynyma_rec0 ... -73.907833
T.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: What's the Address Number?
Thanks. Looks like a very helpful website. I wonder if addresses can repeat among boroughs. I don't see borough options in the search or borough identifications in the results. So, yes, I need further study.