I am researching my family in Cantanzaro Italy. I have used the antenati.cultura.gov website to review records. However, these records are only from 1809 to 1865. I am looking for baptism records after 1865. Can someone tell me where I can find these records. All the available records have been posted on Antinati.cultura.gov. The FAQ say to contact the historical archive of the municpality directly. I am not sure what that means. Any help is appreciated.
Julie Mazzu
Cantanzaro Research
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Cantanzaro Research
Do you mean Catanzaro in Calabria?
Re: Cantanzaro Research
For the town of Catanzaro you can find post-1865 records on FamilySearch.org:
https://www.familysearch.org/it/search/ ... oha:629316
Or are you looking for records in the province of Catanzaro?
You might be able to find records for them there, too.
However, you can't find baptismal (church) records on Antenati; you will find only civil records there.
https://www.familysearch.org/it/search/ ... oha:629316
Or are you looking for records in the province of Catanzaro?
You might be able to find records for them there, too.
However, you can't find baptismal (church) records on Antenati; you will find only civil records there.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Cantanzaro Research
Yes. Catanzaro in Calbria. Specifically Cortale. I am researching the Bilotta family and would like to find more information after 1865.
Re: Cantanzaro Research
Thank you are looked there and I am interested in Cortale in Catanzaro. I did not see Cortale listed.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
