This record is almost impossible to read but I am hoping someone out there has better eyes than I do. The record is on the right hand side third from the bottom. The parents are Joseph and Dorothea and I think the last name may be Mancuso but not sure. I also cannot make out the name of the child. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think
I confirm the parents are Giuseppe and Dorotea Mancuso, the name of the child I think is Paolo.
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think
Thanks so much. Any chance you can make out the date or even close to it?
Re: Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think
26 May 1720
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
