Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
italian059
Master
Master
Posts: 955
Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36

Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think

Post by italian059 »

This record is almost impossible to read but I am hoping someone out there has better eyes than I do. The record is on the right hand side third from the bottom. The parents are Joseph and Dorothea and I think the last name may be Mancuso but not sure. I also cannot make out the name of the child. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Mary




https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think

Post by Danip »

I confirm the parents are Giuseppe and Dorotea Mancuso, the name of the child I think is Paolo.
italian059
Master
Master
Posts: 955
Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36

Re: Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think

Post by italian059 »

Thanks so much. Any chance you can make out the date or even close to it?
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Help with a very hard to read record for a Mancuso, I think

Post by mmogno »

26 May 1720
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply