Hello,
I noticed there seems to be an annotation mentioning the date 16th of August 1815 on the back of this document. I can't seem to make out what it says. If someone could tell me, it would be greatly appreciated.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 55/LaVjRBB
Back of 1832 marriage document.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Back of 1832 marriage document.
Hi
I am understanding that the annotation refers to the fact that the Birth Certificates of the spouses had been extracted from the Parish Books and then it seems to be saying "as per the Decree? of 16 August 1815".
The writing is not so clear. Someone else might correct.
Angela
I am understanding that the annotation refers to the fact that the Birth Certificates of the spouses had been extracted from the Parish Books and then it seems to be saying "as per the Decree? of 16 August 1815".
The writing is not so clear. Someone else might correct.
Angela
Re: Back of 1832 marriage document.
That seems correct!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Back of 1832 marriage document.
Thank you!AngelaGrace56 wrote: 23 Mar 2026, 21:11 Hi
I am understanding that the annotation refers to the fact that the Birth Certificates of the spouses had been extracted from the Parish Books and then it seems to be saying "as per the Decree? of 16 August 1815".
The writing is not so clear. Someone else might correct.
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Back of 1832 marriage document.
You are very welcome, ACM7.ACM7 wrote: 24 Mar 2026, 15:22Thank you!AngelaGrace56 wrote: 23 Mar 2026, 21:11 Hi
I am understanding that the annotation refers to the fact that the Birth Certificates of the spouses had been extracted from the Parish Books and then it seems to be saying "as per the Decree? of 16 August 1815".
The writing is not so clear. Someone else might correct.
Angela
Angela
