Hi. I need a whole marriage record translation for Joannes Paulus Novello-Anna Lucia on the bottom left page:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 14&lang=en
Thanks!
Marriage Record Translation
Re: Marriage Record Translation
This record is from the parish of Castellamonte in Torino.
I see reference to the three banns which should have resulted in no impediments to the marriage but don’t see the specific dates for those banns. I also don’t see the bride’s surname in the record. I see two witnesses listed at the bottom. Don* (*title) lawyer Giovanni Giacomo Beardo and Carlo (surname maybe Brusso found in the town). I see the date Jan 19, 1706, but in the margin the date of Sept 2, 1706 with reference to the archdiocese, I believe, so possibly the latter date is when the archdiocese reviewed the document and not the marriage date?
Hopefully someone else can more accurately decipher this document.
Erudita
I see reference to the three banns which should have resulted in no impediments to the marriage but don’t see the specific dates for those banns. I also don’t see the bride’s surname in the record. I see two witnesses listed at the bottom. Don* (*title) lawyer Giovanni Giacomo Beardo and Carlo (surname maybe Brusso found in the town). I see the date Jan 19, 1706, but in the margin the date of Sept 2, 1706 with reference to the archdiocese, I believe, so possibly the latter date is when the archdiocese reviewed the document and not the marriage date?
Hopefully someone else can more accurately decipher this document.
Erudita
Re: Marriage Record Translation
The bride's surname seems like Menta.
Re: Marriage Record Translation
Thanks to both of you 
Re: Marriage Record Translation
As always, happy to help you.
Erudita
Erudita


