https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=290
Please translate- is this october 1879? day?
Thanks
Linda
francesco sorce death
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: francesco sorce death
Death No 225 – Francesco Sorce
Registered in Mussomeli on 16 October 1869
Appearing were Antonino Mistretta, son of the deceased Vincenzo, 60 yo, Villico, and Sebastiano Giardina, son of deceased Vincenzo, 43 yo, living in this town. They reported and testified that at 4 am today, Francesco Sorce, died in the house he lived in this town. He was the widower of Marianna Scaduto, 50 yo, a Pastore (shepherd) born and living in Mussomeli, and the son of the deceased Biagio, also a Pastore, and of the deceased Rita Mancuso, a Volgare living herein, when living.
Volgare (a person of low socio economic standing)
I knew this sounded familiar. Please note that you have already asked for this record to be translated before: https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... re#p347556
Angela
Registered in Mussomeli on 16 October 1869
Appearing were Antonino Mistretta, son of the deceased Vincenzo, 60 yo, Villico, and Sebastiano Giardina, son of deceased Vincenzo, 43 yo, living in this town. They reported and testified that at 4 am today, Francesco Sorce, died in the house he lived in this town. He was the widower of Marianna Scaduto, 50 yo, a Pastore (shepherd) born and living in Mussomeli, and the son of the deceased Biagio, also a Pastore, and of the deceased Rita Mancuso, a Volgare living herein, when living.
Volgare (a person of low socio economic standing)
I knew this sounded familiar. Please note that you have already asked for this record to be translated before: https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... re#p347556
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: francesco sorce death
Linda.
It is 1869.
sessanta - sixty
settanta - seventy
(I remember when I was little and my father was teaching me my numbers I initially got sessanta and settanta mixed up.)
Angela
It is 1869.
sessanta - sixty
settanta - seventy
(I remember when I was little and my father was teaching me my numbers I initially got sessanta and settanta mixed up.)
Angela
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: francesco sorce death
Hello Angela,
I am sorry to duplicate.
Sometimes i go in circles when i do not fill in missing pieces of information. I should also make notes regarding incorrect records found.
Thank much
Linda
I am sorry to duplicate.
Sometimes i go in circles when i do not fill in missing pieces of information. I should also make notes regarding incorrect records found.
Thank much
Linda
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: francesco sorce death
No worries, Linda. It happens. A good idea is to always check on the Forum first. Just click on Quick Links, scroll down to "Search" and then type in the name/s that you are interested in.
Take care,
Angela
Take care,
Angela
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: francesco sorce death
Hello Angela,
Thanks for your kindness.
I did not know about quick links
i will definitely utilize that.
Hope you have a great week
Best
Linda
Thanks for your kindness.
I did not know about quick links
i will definitely utilize that.
Hope you have a great week
Best
Linda
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: francesco sorce death
Best to you too and enjoy using the search tool.
Angela