I am trying to determine if the birth record I found at the link below for Angiola Di Stefano is the correct one I'm looking for. Could someone help me decipher the names listed for her mother and father? She is record number 57.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 04/LavgrlB
Thank you so much in advance for the help!
Help Reading Birth Record for Parents' Names
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Help Reading Birth Record for Parents' Names
Hi there, welcome to the Forum!
The father is Domenico di Stefano, the son of deceased Nazario. He is a 30 yo contadino (peasant/farmer) born and residing in the town.
The mother is Maria Celeste Marelli, daughter of Domenico. She is a 30 yo, contadina.
Angela (as written in the record) Laurizia was born at 8 last night (ie born 15 October 1867, registered the next day)
Angela
The father is Domenico di Stefano, the son of deceased Nazario. He is a 30 yo contadino (peasant/farmer) born and residing in the town.
The mother is Maria Celeste Marelli, daughter of Domenico. She is a 30 yo, contadina.
Angela (as written in the record) Laurizia was born at 8 last night (ie born 15 October 1867, registered the next day)
Angela
Re: Help Reading Birth Record for Parents' Names
I can't make out the names from this image - the resolution is a bit too low.mrit90 wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 06:23 I am trying to determine if the birth record I found at the link below for Angiola Di Stefano is the correct one I'm looking for. Could someone help me decipher the names listed for her mother and father? She is record number 57.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 04/LavgrlB Ragdoll Hit
Thank you so much in advance for the help!
