Irish and Polish Genealogy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Irish and Polish Genealogy

Post by nuccia »

I did contact Marisa...Hopefully she will be able to have a look. Shes been a bit busy lately but have faith.

As for you Miss emmy..you don't give yourself enough credit! :D

Hugs Always

nuccia :D (Jen sends her love)
User avatar
Emmy
Master
Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 11 May 2006, 00:00

Re: Irish and Polish Genealogy

Post by Emmy »

I know what you are saying Bob and I agree to a point, but you still do not know just what I'm capable of doing. I would get a 'gold medal' for being able to put 'a spanner in the works' and I'd probably have all those 'skeletons' that are hiding in the cupboards fighting over their ancestors :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Hey there NUCCIA just less of the MISS Emmy (I'm MRS) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Hugs and kisses to Jen and a wee one to you too!! :wink: :wink:
XXXXXXX x
God Bless
Emmy
User avatar
rfornal
Staff
Staff
Posts: 522
Joined: 04 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Irish and Polish Genealogy

Post by rfornal »

Cool ... I started something else!

Spanner in the Works is the kind of thing we like ... they tend to learn what not to do quicker than others. Plus, I like skeletons in the closet fighting (I play the dungeon adventure games with friends for fun) ...
User avatar
MaxIT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 25 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Irish and Polish Genealogy

Post by MaxIT »

Maybe the picture composition of the new Forums must be changed. It is so much southern Italy-like. :)
User avatar
rfornal
Staff
Staff
Posts: 522
Joined: 04 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Irish and Polish Genealogy

Post by rfornal »

The themes are being changed ... we have an artist working on it currently. I viewed a sample thursday or friday last week and some minor modifications were needed ...

Great minds and all that! 8)
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Irish and Polish Genealogy

Post by nuccia »

I viewed some of the new layout too and think itsgoing to be pretty great..Can't wait to see the finished layout..

nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
rfornal
Staff
Staff
Posts: 522
Joined: 04 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Irish and Polish Genealogy

Post by rfornal »

Me, too ... it can be kind of frustrating ... ALL this waiting ... guess I sould go work on the pub ... so we can set up more drinks ...

8)
User avatar
rfornal
Staff
Staff
Posts: 522
Joined: 04 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Irish and Polish Genealogy

Post by rfornal »

Here's the pub ...

For those of you that really enjoy Italy, unfortunately you have to head over to Ireland ... it's the only place that has a Pub (it's only a bar here and in Poland) ...

Try it out ... Celebrate the Successes
Post Reply