Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I know what you are saying Bob and I agree to a point, but you still do not know just what I'm capable of doing. I would get a 'gold medal' for being able to put 'a spanner in the works' and I'd probably have all those 'skeletons' that are hiding in the cupboards fighting over their ancestors
And Hey there NUCCIA just less of the MISS Emmy (I'm MRS)
Big Hugs and kisses to Jen and a wee one to you too!!
XXXXXXX x
God Bless
Emmy
Spanner in the Works is the kind of thing we like ... they tend to learn what not to do quicker than others. Plus, I like skeletons in the closet fighting (I play the dungeon adventure games with friends for fun) ...
The themes are being changed ... we have an artist working on it currently. I viewed a sample thursday or friday last week and some minor modifications were needed ...
For those of you that really enjoy Italy, unfortunately you have to head over to Ireland ... it's the only place that has a Pub (it's only a bar here and in Poland) ...