GIUFFRE
Re: GIUFFRE
My great grandfather Giuseppe was married to a Rosaria Vazzana though. he came in the early 1900's too. i'll have to dig through here and find the exact date. he travelled with an Amodeo (last name)...
I'll get back to you on that, but if you look through all of this i think it's in there somewhere. Is your last name Giuffre?
DJ
I'll get back to you on that, but if you look through all of this i think it's in there somewhere. Is your last name Giuffre?
DJ
Re: GIUFFRE
280 Queen St was where my grandfather was headed
Re: GIUFFRE
Several Giuffre's were living on Queen, Chestnut and College Streets. I provided DJ with many yet there were several more...Spent several days working on the various names and spellings. The earlier posts include the manifest with addresses...DJ, do you still have the other info I PM'd you with? Maybe that will help Tricia??
Hopefully you two may be able to help each other now...let us know if we can help any.
Hopefully you two may be able to help each other now...let us know if we can help any.
Re: GIUFFRE
Nuccia, long time! I hope all is well?
Yeah the stuff you PM'd me is, i think, Giuseppe's brother's wife and kids. They both married into the Vazzana (different Vazzana fathers - brothers) family apparently. This was Francesco Eduardo Giuffre's family. I think they stayed in the US.
Cheers,
DJ
Yeah the stuff you PM'd me is, i think, Giuseppe's brother's wife and kids. They both married into the Vazzana (different Vazzana fathers - brothers) family apparently. This was Francesco Eduardo Giuffre's family. I think they stayed in the US.
Cheers,
DJ
Re: GIUFFRE
BTW, i'm almost positive that Giuffre Auto based in Chicago (the late-Leonardo Giuffre started it up) is close family. I think that that Leo and my grandfather Leonardo were first-born males and first cousins from the Giuffre family.
DJ
DJ
Re: GIUFFRE
Hi DJ,DJay75 wrote:Nuccia, long time! I hope all is well?
Yeah the stuff you PM'd me is, i think, Giuseppe's brother's wife and kids. They both married into the Vazzana (different Vazzana fathers - brothers) family apparently. This was Francesco Eduardo Giuffre's family. I think they stayed in the US.
Cheers,
DJ
Other than life's ups and downs things are good...hope all is well with you, too.
I'm glad to hear you are making progress in your research. Have you been in contact with your relatives in Chicago? If so, have they been able to provide you with any help? How about documents? Were you able to get any?
Keep us posted...always nice to hear from our members.
Re: GIUFFRE
No , i sent one to the dealership last week. nothing back yet...we'll see.
i'll keep you posted!
DJ
i'll keep you posted!
DJ
Re: GIUFFRE
update on my Giuffre family tree...
Giuffre Family Tree[/url]
Giuffre Family Tree[/url]
Re: GIUFFRE
Hey DJ,
Happy New Year! Its great to hear from you again!
Looks like you've been busy. Glad it seems to be working out. Keep us posted and let us know if theres anything else we can do for you!
Hugs
Happy New Year! Its great to hear from you again!
Looks like you've been busy. Glad it seems to be working out. Keep us posted and let us know if theres anything else we can do for you!
Hugs
Re: GIUFFRE
Thanks Nuccia!
Happy New Year to you as well! I always thought you were a guy...I'm assuming you're not now?
Hugs to you as well!
DJ
Happy New Year to you as well! I always thought you were a guy...I'm assuming you're not now?
Hugs to you as well!
DJ
Re: GIUFFRE
Well, no I'm not nor have I ever been one.. (To the best of my knowledge anyway)
But thanks for the laugh..
Now thats two funny things that happened to me today..
For the record....Here's what I normally look like....
http://irish.genealogyforum.eu/index.ph ... =1163#1163
Hope this clears up any mis conceptions out there...
But thanks for the laugh..
Now thats two funny things that happened to me today..
For the record....Here's what I normally look like....
http://irish.genealogyforum.eu/index.ph ... =1163#1163
Hope this clears up any mis conceptions out there...
Re: GIUFFRE
haha. very cool. the picture is tiny, but i'm pretty sure i see long hair. do you have Irish blood as well?
Thanks!
DJ
Thanks!
DJ
Re: GIUFFRE
No DJ,
I am a full blooded Italian..Calabrese actually and yes..long hair. Perhaps I need to put my pic back up..time to change the avatar...What do you think?
Think you may have to post yours too..just to keep things equal.
Ok, we're off topic here but since it is your thread I guess its ok.
Time for a power nap before the kids get home from school....
I am a full blooded Italian..Calabrese actually and yes..long hair. Perhaps I need to put my pic back up..time to change the avatar...What do you think?
Think you may have to post yours too..just to keep things equal.
Ok, we're off topic here but since it is your thread I guess its ok.
Time for a power nap before the kids get home from school....
Re: GIUFFRE
haha. yes put it back up.
sleep well nuccia.
DJ
sleep well nuccia.
DJ


