Nuccia, your roots are all Italian right?
Italian, Polish and Irish forums
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums
I sure am exited about it! And I very much agree Mike. 
Nuccia, your roots are all Italian right?
Nuccia, your roots are all Italian right?
Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums
Yes, I'm southern Italian..Calabrese actually. I sent you an email a few weeks ago..did you get it? Did you need something?
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums
Email about? I don't think so.nuccia wrote:Yes, I'm southern Italian..Calabrese actually. I sent you an email a few weeks ago..did you get it? Did you did something?
Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums
Ok..I'm going to send a PM to you.
- MikeSavoca91
- Staff

- Posts: 192
- Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: ny
Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums
The German forum is now up and running, as is a Dutch forum. The Canadian forum is almost finished, so everyone come sign up!
Mike
Mike
Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums
Mike..just to remind people..they can access the link for the new forums from the left side of your screen... Main Menu under Genealogy Forums.MikeSavoca91 wrote:The German forum is now up and running, as is a Dutch forum. The Canadian forum is almost finished, so everyone come sign up!
Mike
Or they can use this link for the German One..
http://german.genealogyforum.eu/
On my way to go join. I'm sure its going to be a great success!

