Italian, Polish and Irish forums

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums

Post by JamesBianco »

I sure am exited about it! And I very much agree Mike. :)

Nuccia, your roots are all Italian right?
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums

Post by nuccia »

Yes, I'm southern Italian..Calabrese actually. I sent you an email a few weeks ago..did you get it? Did you need something?
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums

Post by JamesBianco »

nuccia wrote:Yes, I'm southern Italian..Calabrese actually. I sent you an email a few weeks ago..did you get it? Did you did something?
Email about? I don't think so.



:roll:
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums

Post by nuccia »

Ok..I'm going to send a PM to you.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
MikeSavoca91
Staff
Staff
Posts: 192
Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: ny

Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums

Post by MikeSavoca91 »

The German forum is now up and running, as is a Dutch forum. The Canadian forum is almost finished, so everyone come sign up!

Mike
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Italian, Polish and Irish forums

Post by nuccia »

MikeSavoca91 wrote:The German forum is now up and running, as is a Dutch forum. The Canadian forum is almost finished, so everyone come sign up!

Mike
Mike..just to remind people..they can access the link for the new forums from the left side of your screen... Main Menu under Genealogy Forums.

Or they can use this link for the German One..

http://german.genealogyforum.eu/
On my way to go join. I'm sure its going to be a great success!
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Post Reply