as of yesterday, i have been unable to access this site using Safari from my laptop computer. it used to work fine, but now i get a screen that says "Unknown user-agent" "You are banned from this site due to an unknown user-agent."
?!
it seems i am able to enter the site using other browsers (i.e. Firefox) on the laptop and from other computers using Safari (as i am right now).
can anyone help me figure out why this is happening?
thanks.
dvaccaro
website technical question
Re: website technical question
This happened on my site as well ..
I think there may have been an update done which blocked safari users for a while. It may come back up in a day or so. I know the server here has had some issues and Edmondo is still trying to sort things out.
I'm sure he'll update us as he knows more.
Is anyone else having this same problem?
I think there may have been an update done which blocked safari users for a while. It may come back up in a day or so. I know the server here has had some issues and Edmondo is still trying to sort things out.
I'm sure he'll update us as he knows more.
Is anyone else having this same problem?
Re: website technical question
I think I solved the problem but I can not test it 
Let me know if it works now.
Let me know if it works now.
Tandem fit surculus arbor
Re: website technical question
working here (thank you!)... not working over at Gente di Mare, Nuccia!
Re: website technical question
Ok..I know whats wrong and Edmondo has explained how to fix it. I will try in the morning.
Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for the heads up!



