Irish Genealogy website

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
Prosdo
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 04:50
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Irish Genealogy website

Post by Prosdo »

Anyone know why when I click the link for the Irish site I get unknown user agent error or whatever? Anyone else getting this?
User avatar
Edmondo
Staff
Staff
Posts: 778
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 00:00
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Irish Genealogy website

Post by Edmondo »

Fixed
Tandem fit surculus arbor
User avatar
Prosdo
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 04:50
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Re: Irish Genealogy website

Post by Prosdo »

Thanks I'm getting the same message with the German site now as well.
User avatar
Edmondo
Staff
Staff
Posts: 778
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 00:00
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Irish Genealogy website

Post by Edmondo »

Fixed it too.
What browser are you using?
Tandem fit surculus arbor
User avatar
Prosdo
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 04:50
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Re: Irish Genealogy website

Post by Prosdo »

Safari
Post Reply