Josephine Pelligrini Immigation

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation

Post by suanj »

kim: :wink: suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 198
Joined: 31 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation

Post by phishfood »

I was trying to find a census record today in New Jersery for Josephine (Maria Giuseppa) in 1900 but no luck. If anyone can help locate her that would be great :) Thanks and I will let you know if I have any luck.

Parents:
Gaetano (Thomas)
Anna Caruso (Annie)

Kids:

Josephine - Got married in 1910 to Luigi Marrone (I need to locate her and her family right now)

Nicolina(Nicholas)
User avatar
gpepi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 22 Jun 2009, 16:15

Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation

Post by gpepi »

where was your Maria from? I have a Maria Giuseppa (Josephine) Pellegrino with birth, marriage and death certificate.... She was from Brienze...
User avatar
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 198
Joined: 31 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation

Post by phishfood »

Maria was from Pisciotta, Salerno, Italy. I found I think what I needed. I now need to find info. on her parents. Gaetano (Thomas) Pellegrino and Anna or Annie Caruso. Need to find their birth and death dates and see if they had any other children. Thanks.
Post Reply