I have a great Aunt Maria Laggioio?
Born Dec 19, 1886 in Legnago.
I need to verify the spelling of her maiden name.
Then the name of her grandfather fu ?? what does that say.
http://imageshack.com/a/img827/2614/hgk1.jpg
Then for years I heard that her two children Francesco and Lina were born in Switzerland.
But I just found her passaporto and the birth place lists as something like Lvrirra or Lvrrera.
Where is this place located and how is it spelled.
http://imageshack.com/a/img40/1698/umww.jpg
Regards,
Trevisan2
Trevisan2
Need help on this place name in Italy or Switzerland
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
Need help on this place name in Italy or Switzerland
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Need help on this place name in Italy or Switzerland
Her name is Maria Saggioro
Daughter of Luigi and the late Domenica (I guess - it's cut off) Toigo.
That is what it looks like to me anyway.
In the second image, I don't think the name of the town starts with an L, I think it is possibly an S but not sure what the town is, sorry.
Angela
Daughter of Luigi and the late Domenica (I guess - it's cut off) Toigo.
That is what it looks like to me anyway.
In the second image, I don't think the name of the town starts with an L, I think it is possibly an S but not sure what the town is, sorry.
Angela
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need help on this place name in Italy or Switzerland
The name of your great aunt is Maria Saggioro, daughter of Luigi (father) and deceased Domenica Toigo
The birth place in the second image is Svizzera = Switzerland, her two kids have their father surname: Benetti
Sorry, Angela, I did not see your post
The birth place in the second image is Svizzera = Switzerland, her two kids have their father surname: Benetti
Sorry, Angela, I did not see your post
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Need help on this place name in Italy or Switzerland
No problems! At least we agreeliviomoreno wrote:The name of your great aunt is Maria Saggioro, daughter of Luigi (father) and deceased Domenica Toigo
The birth place in the second image is Svizzera = Switzerland, her two kids have their father surname: Benetti
Sorry, Angela, I did not see your post
Angela