Rosa Terranova - Pubblicazioni Di Matrimonio
-
aterranova95
- Rookie

- Posts: 42
- Joined: 28 Jun 2014, 09:04
Rosa Terranova - Pubblicazioni Di Matrimonio
I really appreciate the translations. I know its a lot, but it all came at one time.
Re: Rosa Terranova - Pubblicazioni Di Matrimonio
Act of Birth #127
Dated 15 August 1889 in Gibellina
Father: Salvatore Terranova, 28, farmer residing Gibellina.
Mother: Agata Manfre', housewife, his wife, residing with him.
The father presented the child and declared that she was born at 6:08 AM on that same day in the house in Via Ospedale Ventrio(?)
There is an annotation of marriage in the margin - 25 November 1908 to Guglielmo Guglielmini
The Publication of Marriage has the same information that was contained in the Marriage Act which I translated in your other post.
T.
Dated 15 August 1889 in Gibellina
Father: Salvatore Terranova, 28, farmer residing Gibellina.
Mother: Agata Manfre', housewife, his wife, residing with him.
The father presented the child and declared that she was born at 6:08 AM on that same day in the house in Via Ospedale Ventrio(?)
There is an annotation of marriage in the margin - 25 November 1908 to Guglielmo Guglielmini
The Publication of Marriage has the same information that was contained in the Marriage Act which I translated in your other post.
T.
Re: Rosa Terranova - Pubblicazioni Di Matrimonio
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
