Ricchios!
Ricchios!
All. I’m looking for some more on my great grandfather. I’ve always known him as Antonio Ricchio. From Cerisano. I’m trying to find the names of his parents. I think he was born around 1886 in Cerisano. I’d ask his son, my grandpa who’s currently 101 (James Vincenzo) but I don’t think he knows much. Birth record??? Thanks
Re: Ricchios!
Hi,
There is an Antonio Ricchio born on 17 October 1886. #63
Parents were Vincenzo (fu Domenico) 32yo and Rosa Marino (fu Michele)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... QW?lang=en
Vincenzo and Rosa wedding on 21 July 1877
Mothers:
Vincenzo’s was Angiola Giorno (deceased)
Rosa’s was Caterina Mannarino
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 41/0491MW9
There is an Antonio Ricchio born on 17 October 1886. #63
Parents were Vincenzo (fu Domenico) 32yo and Rosa Marino (fu Michele)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... QW?lang=en
Vincenzo and Rosa wedding on 21 July 1877
Mothers:
Vincenzo’s was Angiola Giorno (deceased)
Rosa’s was Caterina Mannarino
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 41/0491MW9
Re: Ricchios!
Could there be anything on when Vincenzo and Rosa passed away? I can't find anything. Also, is there something I am missing when I search the ancestors portal? When I put in a specific name I get zero results
Re: Ricchios!
Birth record for Vincenzo Ricchio. Dob 22 Jan 1851.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 83/wbVbzv4
Birth record for Domenico Ricchio. Dob 27 Nov 1809
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 09/5d6v1eK
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 83/wbVbzv4
Birth record for Domenico Ricchio. Dob 27 Nov 1809
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 09/5d6v1eK
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Ricchios!
thanks so much could there be anything out there for domenicos wife/vincenzo mother angiola giorno?
Re: Ricchios!
Here is the marriage of Domenico Ricchio and Angela Giorno in 1834
#9
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 51/wX8qW11
T.
#9
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 51/wX8qW11
T.
Re: Ricchios!
And... within the marriage Processetti
Here is the extract of the birth act of Teresa Angela Giorno.
Born 10 October 1813 in Cerisano
Father: Vincenzo Giorno, 42, laborer
Mother: Chiara Rosa Occhiuto(?)
Child given the name Teresa Angela.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 48/58EzGyb
T.
Here is the extract of the birth act of Teresa Angela Giorno.
Born 10 October 1813 in Cerisano
Father: Vincenzo Giorno, 42, laborer
Mother: Chiara Rosa Occhiuto(?)
Child given the name Teresa Angela.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 48/58EzGyb
T.
Re: Ricchios!
Birth act of Teresa Angela Giorno.
Born 9 October 1813 in Cerisano.
Father: Vincenzo Giorno, 42, laborer.
Mother: Chiara Rosa Occhiuto, 35, spinner.
Child given the name Teresa Angela.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 31/03AgWgR
Born 9 October 1813 in Cerisano.
Father: Vincenzo Giorno, 42, laborer.
Mother: Chiara Rosa Occhiuto, 35, spinner.
Child given the name Teresa Angela.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 31/03AgWgR
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Ricchios!
Amazing thank you all so much! I now almost have 6 generations on my mothers side done. What is a "Processetti" though?
Re: Ricchios!
It was the collection of documents that were presented for the marriage._sciulli wrote: 14 Aug 2025, 18:29 Amazing thank you all so much! I now almost have 6 generations on my mothers side done. What is a "Processetti" though?
For example: the extracts birth acts of the bride and groom, the death acts of fathers or grandfathers of the spouses, a death act of a deceased spouse, the certificate of notification resulting in no opposition to the marriage, etc.
T.

