1850 Marriage document.
1850 Marriage document.
I am looking for details listed on Raffaele Panza and Theresa Cozza's marriage document. I'd like to know more about their situation such as where they lived and occupations. Anything helps, thanks.
Re: 1850 Marriage document.
Birth record for Raffaele Panza (4 November 1928)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 54/LelGjno
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 54/LelGjno
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: 1850 Marriage document.
Oops! I forgot to link the document. Here is what I was referring to:mmogno wrote: 25 May 2025, 01:35 Birth record for Raffaele Panza (4 November 1928)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 54/LelGjno
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 56/Lol2a9X
I'm hoping for a translation.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: 1850 Marriage document.
mmogno wrote: 25 May 2025, 01:35 Birth record for Raffaello Panza (4 November 1928)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 54/LelGjno
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: 1850 Marriage document.
ACM7 wrote: 25 May 2025, 02:17Oops! I forgot to link the document. Here is what I was referring to:mmogno wrote: 25 May 2025, 01:35 Birth record for Raffaello Panza (4 November 1928)
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 54/LelGjno
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 56/Lol2a9X
I'm hoping for a translation.
Here are the pertinent details:
Date of Promise: 3 November 1850, San Pietro in Guarano
Married the same day in the Parish of Santa Maria in Gerusalemme
Appearing were:
Groom: Raffaello Panza, who had reached the age of maturity, 22 yo, born in this town, a contadino, living in Contrada Manco, son of Francesco Panza, a contadino, living in Contrada Manco, and of Innocenza Morelli, who lived with her husband.
Bride: Teresa Cozza, who had not yet reached the age of maturity, 21 yo, born in this town, living Contrada Timpone, the daughter of Pietro Cozza, a landowner, living Contrada Timpone, and of Fortunata Panza, living with her husband.
Angela
Re: 1850 Marriage document.
Thanks a lot Angela, this was a big help.AngelaGrace56 wrote: 25 May 2025, 06:13 Here are the pertinent details:
Date of Promise: 3 November 1850, San Pietro in Guarano
Married the same day in the Parish of Santa Maria in Gerusalemme
Appearing were:
Groom: Raffaello Panza, who had reached the age of maturity, 22 yo, born in this town, a contadino, living in Contrada Manco, son of Francesco Panza, a contadino, living in Contrada Manco, and of Innocenza Morelli, who lived with her husband.
Bride: Teresa Cozza, who had not yet reached the age of maturity, 21 yo, born in this town, living Contrada Timpone, the daughter of Pietro Cozza, a landowner, living Contrada Timpone, and of Fortunata Panza, living with her husband.
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: 1850 Marriage document.
@ACM7
Fantastic!!! Glad I could help this time. (I feel like I've redeemed myself now after not being able to identify your tricky birth town.)
Angela
Fantastic!!! Glad I could help this time. (I feel like I've redeemed myself now after not being able to identify your tricky birth town.)
Angela
