archdiocese agrigento
image 57 folio 28 record 20
marriage sambuca
september 21 1642
is it girolamo truncali and maria gulotta for groom's parents? living?
is it biagio amodeo and catarina ciccio for bride's parents? living? why is the surname of ciccio sometimes with one C ?
Please translate.
record is faint
Thanks
Linda
antonino truncali e antonina amodeo
Re: antonino truncali e antonina amodeo
Linda
I’m reading the groom’s parents as deceased Leonardo Truncali and living Vita Gulotta.
Bride’s parents- deceased Biagio Amedeo and living Caterina Ciccio
I’m reading the groom’s parents as deceased Leonardo Truncali and living Vita Gulotta.
Bride’s parents- deceased Biagio Amedeo and living Caterina Ciccio
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: antonino truncali e antonina amodeo
thanks @erudita
i can see the Leonardo and Vita now.
I wish i could understand the living words more- i understand vivianting as living but there are lots of abbreviations.
Best
Linda
i can see the Leonardo and Vita now.
I wish i could understand the living words more- i understand vivianting as living but there are lots of abbreviations.
Best
Linda