My great-great-grandfather was born in Teggiano I believe. I wrote the commune but they did not have his birth record. As he was born around 1850 I think that there may be no civil record but there might be a church record of baptism. However, I am unsure of who to write..
http://www.catholic-hierarchy.org/diocese/dtepo.html
On this page it gives an address of "Piazza IV Novembre 1, 84039 Teggiano [Salerno], Italia" Does this seem to be the best bet?
Thank you!
Teggiano Baptism Record
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Teggiano Baptism Record
there are several parishes in Teggiano.
See http://www.parrocchie.it/gear/qlist.htm ... d_cognome=
For addresses.
See http://www.parrocchie.it/gear/qlist.htm ... d_cognome=
For addresses.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
- lucia.fusco
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 30 Sep 2010, 07:21
Re: Teggiano Baptism Record
This post is for Jevans, I'm Lucia from Teggiano, and I have many relatives in the Usa, if you want to know something about Teggiano and some relative of yours perhaps I can help you! I'm sorry for my English! My email is :simpaticacanaglia@tim.it