Thanks for your help
Search found 19 matches
- 27 Apr 2008, 15:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: How do I Handle Certificate Discrepancies?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3999
Re: How do I Handle Certificate Discrepancies?
Will do this
Thanks for your help
Thanks for your help
- 27 Apr 2008, 15:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Apostilles and Translations
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3703
Re: Apostilles and Translations
OK, I will contact them about these things. Thanks!
- 27 Apr 2008, 03:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Apostilles and Translations
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3703
Apostilles and Translations
Hi All (again),
It seems that there is really only one place can get apostilles for my documents but I have seen at least two options for getting my documents translated. Does anyone have any suggested placed that are particularly cheap, fast, or both? I've had trouble finding definitive ...
It seems that there is really only one place can get apostilles for my documents but I have seen at least two options for getting my documents translated. Does anyone have any suggested placed that are particularly cheap, fast, or both? I've had trouble finding definitive ...
- 27 Apr 2008, 03:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: How do I Handle Certificate Discrepancies?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3999
How do I Handle Certificate Discrepancies?
Hello Helpful People! :D
I have finally finished the genealogy process of collecting all the docs and certificates I will need to get apostilled and translated but before I get them all prepped for applying I was wondering if I need to do some extra work on clearing up a few inconsistent details ...
I have finally finished the genealogy process of collecting all the docs and certificates I will need to get apostilled and translated but before I get them all prepped for applying I was wondering if I need to do some extra work on clearing up a few inconsistent details ...
- 11 Mar 2008, 03:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No Naturalization for GG Grandmother
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4435
Re: No Naturalization for GG Grandmother
That sounds like good news for me. Thanks!!!
- 10 Mar 2008, 01:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No Naturalization for GG Grandmother
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4435
No Naturalization for GG Grandmother
I am gathering documents for obtaining dual-citizenship from my GG-Grandfather and I have his naturalization record but it is starting to look like my GG Grandmother never naturalized. I think I am technically supposed to get her naturalization certificate but if it doesn't exist it seems that it ...
- 31 Jan 2008, 07:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Los Angeles or San Francisco for faster processing?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3217
Los Angeles or San Francisco for faster processing?
I am getting close to obtaining all the documents I need to apply for citizenship and was wondering which of these two consulates are quicker to get to you (Los Angelese or San Francisco). I am a college student with addresses that fall into either of these areas.
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!
- 31 Jan 2008, 07:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Quick FOIA Return
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3165
Quick FOIA Return
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to inform everyone that it seems to me that FOIA requests are being processed faster than the 2 year wait that many people have been reporting. I got my documents today after just about 7 months.
Good luck!
I wanted to inform everyone that it seems to me that FOIA requests are being processed faster than the 2 year wait that many people have been reporting. I got my documents today after just about 7 months.
Good luck!
- 29 Jan 2008, 05:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consider
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10022
Re: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consi
I will pursue those county records but do you know if it is possible to have filed the naturalization papers in a different side of the country than the Certificate of Intent?
Thank You,
Thank You,
- 28 Jan 2008, 00:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consider
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10022
Re: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consi
I also looked for a San Francisco or Sacramento version of the site suggested above but it looked to me like all of that information is offline. Is that correct or am I missing something once again :-(
Is is possible to have the Cert. of Nat. in a different location that the Cert. of Intent ...
Is is possible to have the Cert. of Nat. in a different location that the Cert. of Intent ...
- 27 Jan 2008, 23:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Intention and Naturalization at same Location?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2111
Intention and Naturalization at same Location?
If my GGF submitted his declaration of Intention in St. Louis would he necessarily have been naturalized there? I know that his only other main residence in the United States was some unknown time after he moved to St. Louis from Italy. He moved to California around the S.F. Bay area and Sacramento ...
- 27 Jan 2008, 19:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consider
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10022
Re: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consi
That looks good but it doesn't return any hits for my ggf's last name. Hmm...
- 27 Jan 2008, 07:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consider
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10022
Re: Waiting for or considering a FOIA request? Please consi
I'm having a quite a bit of trouble figuring out how I can go about getting the documents in the manner described above. I have a copy of my GG-Grandfather's Declaration of Intention (can't re-find the online directory that got me to it though) from when he was in St. Louis, Missouri and the ...
- 25 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Job Application Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4937
Re: Job Application Translation
That sounds like a good plan. I know that it is a lot to ask.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 25 Jan 2008, 01:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Job Application Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4937
Job Application Translation
If you can answer any one of the following paragraphs I would be grateful! I am currently taking an Italian class in the States and would like to apply for an internship in Italy. I have most of the application figured out but I am hoping for help on a few sections:
For "Education" I am looking for ...
For "Education" I am looking for ...