Hello all
I am looking for some help with deciphering two pages. I have pretty much got everything I could for my family as far as dates and names in the comune where my grandmother is from. So now I am trying to track down those I could not find there. Can someone please help with these pages of ...
Search found 43 matches
- 02 Mar 2026, 19:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with handwriting to find Giovanni
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1750
- 12 Jul 2024, 16:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of 2 new baby and wife birth, plus our marriage
- Replies: 4
- Views: 609
Re: Translation of 2 new baby and wife birth, plus our marriage
Awesome! Once I get it I will reply. Thanks
- 11 Jul 2024, 18:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of 2 new baby and wife birth, plus our marriage
- Replies: 4
- Views: 609
Re: Translation of 2 new baby and wife birth, plus our marriage
Sorry for not clarifying, it would be english to italian. It doesn't have to be any kind of special or sworn translation. I have to get an apostille from my secretary of state showing my U.S. documents are authentic and okay to use.
- 11 Jul 2024, 14:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of 2 new baby and wife birth, plus our marriage
- Replies: 4
- Views: 609
Translation of 2 new baby and wife birth, plus our marriage
Hey all
Haven't been in this section since 2011 when I applied for my older son and my citizenship. Since got married and had two children in the last few years. I dont have a pdf writer to write the translations and am looking for someone to translate them so I can send in to the consulate in ...
Haven't been in this section since 2011 when I applied for my older son and my citizenship. Since got married and had two children in the last few years. I dont have a pdf writer to write the translations and am looking for someone to translate them so I can send in to the consulate in ...
- 02 Jul 2023, 23:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need some help!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 781
Re: Need some help!!
Nevermind. Domenica's age is listed on the marriage cert, i was thinking Angelamaria.
- 02 Jul 2023, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need some help!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 781
Re: Need some help!!
T
Since there is no age for AngelaMaria on the marriage or birth certificates how can I be sure which one is correct? The Processetti for Salvatore and Mariantonia is not available.
Since there is no age for AngelaMaria on the marriage or birth certificates how can I be sure which one is correct? The Processetti for Salvatore and Mariantonia is not available.
- 02 Jul 2023, 18:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Having trouble with handwriting
- Replies: 45
- Views: 6983
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Awesome! Thank you
- 02 Jul 2023, 16:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Having trouble with handwriting
- Replies: 45
- Views: 6983
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
I can make out it looks like May 20th 1843 for Domenico di Gregorio but cannot make out much more as to what it is for. Any help?
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 67/5KMal1j
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 67/5KMal1j
- 02 Jul 2023, 16:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need some help!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 781
Re: Need some help!!
Thank you!
- 23 Jun 2023, 20:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need some help!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 781
Need some help!!
I need help finding some info on a relative. I've gathered alot on my own but am stuck on my grreat grandma's side with a birth cert and marriage cert.
Salvatore di Gregorio (born Sept 11, 1875) married Mariantonia d'Alonzo (born June 13, 1881) on February 9, 1899. Salvatore's mother was Domenica ...
Salvatore di Gregorio (born Sept 11, 1875) married Mariantonia d'Alonzo (born June 13, 1881) on February 9, 1899. Salvatore's mother was Domenica ...
- 19 Jun 2023, 15:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Having trouble with handwriting
- Replies: 45
- Views: 6983
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Thank you for this info!!! I’ve haven’t looked before at the processetti but seeing what’s in there I’m going to start.
- 18 Jun 2023, 00:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Having trouble with handwriting
- Replies: 45
- Views: 6983
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Have one more I found today…. I cannot figure out Michele’s mother’s name. I think it’s Rosalia but the first letter kind of looks like a V.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua93949/w1pXKzJ
Michele Petracca (age 23)
Donato Petracca and Rosalia? Moccia
Domenica Bartimoccia (age 21 ...
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua93949/w1pXKzJ
Michele Petracca (age 23)
Donato Petracca and Rosalia? Moccia
Domenica Bartimoccia (age 21 ...
- 17 Jun 2023, 16:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Having trouble with handwriting
- Replies: 45
- Views: 6983
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
I can’t thank you enough! I will be using Italia in dettaglio and the previous site now going forward for my research.
- 17 Jun 2023, 14:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Having trouble with handwriting
- Replies: 45
- Views: 6983
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Vital records for Bagnoli del Trigno from Antenati:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search-registry/?localita=Bagnoli%20del%20Trigno
This is awesome! It has everything and I’m not restricted to the family center hours.
I found Agostina marriage certificate, the last name looks clearer than the ...
- 16 Jun 2023, 16:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Having trouble with handwriting
- Replies: 45
- Views: 6983
Re: Having trouble with handwriting
Thank you again for these others. I will try to figure out how to do a url in the future. I had to save them from the family search library since I can’t access this comune from home.