Search found 11 matches
- 12 Mar 2024, 18:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation of Birth record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 376
Re: Help with Translation of Birth record
Thank you PippoM!
- 12 Mar 2024, 00:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation of Birth record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 376
Help with Translation of Birth record
Would someone be able to translate this handwritten birth record for me? It's number 225 for Giuseppe Maria Gambino. Thank you!
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 56/wbjn1qv
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 56/wbjn1qv
- 07 May 2017, 17:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Passenger Arrival Information
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1762
Re: Passenger Arrival Information
Biff - Thanks for checking this for me.
- 07 May 2017, 04:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Passenger Arrival Information
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1762
Re: Passenger Arrival Information
I attached the wrong document on my original post. Here is the Naturalization record I am working with. The passenger manifest I am looking for is for the Patria.
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!
- 06 May 2017, 21:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Passenger Arrival Information
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1762
Passenger Arrival Information
I am trying to locate the ship manifest for Pasquale Buglino, ship name Patria arriving on March 21, 1921 from Naples. This information is from his Petition for Naturalization (attached). My searches have come up with nothing.
Thanks for any help!
Thanks for any help!
- 11 Apr 2016, 04:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hugh Tornabene Files
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1739
Re: Hugh Tornabene Files
This is the link to the page that has the file I am looking at:
https://sites.google.com/site/palermoma ... xcel-files
The file I am using is c.xls
The marriage I am looking at is Catania/SanFilippo, Line 12818.
https://sites.google.com/site/palermoma ... xcel-files
The file I am using is c.xls
The marriage I am looking at is Catania/SanFilippo, Line 12818.
- 31 Mar 2016, 03:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hugh Tornabene Files
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1739
Hugh Tornabene Files
I found some information compiled by Hugh Tornabene for Palermo marriages and have a question. There are folio/volume and number references for each entry and I am wondering what these refer to. I believe I have found several of my ancestors in this file but there are what appear to be some ...
- 12 Jul 2015, 00:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Info on Great Grandparents
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1732
Re: Searching for Info on Great Grandparents
Thank you so much Tessa! The birth dates I had were from from Hugh Tornabene's index of births. The additional information you have provided is very helpful - thank you again!
- 10 Jul 2015, 20:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Info on Great Grandparents
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1732
Searching for Info on Great Grandparents
I am hoping someone here can help me out. I have been searching for information on my great-grandparents and am at a dead end.
Names: Salvatore Buglino and Gaetana Lodi
Location: Palermo, Sicily (Brancaccio neighborhood)
Children: Concetta 1904; Pasquale 1905, Baldasarre (birth year unknown). I ...
Names: Salvatore Buglino and Gaetana Lodi
Location: Palermo, Sicily (Brancaccio neighborhood)
Children: Concetta 1904; Pasquale 1905, Baldasarre (birth year unknown). I ...
- 06 Jul 2014, 06:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 878
Re: Birth Record Translation
Thank you for such a quick response Erudita!
- 06 Jul 2014, 03:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 878
Birth Record Translation
Hi, Can someone translate this for me? Thanks!