Anizio, Italysearcher,
Thanks, this makes sense. I suspect you're right and the archives don't have them, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I've also had a really good experience requesting records from them via email, but agree that the Western Union thing is a hassle. I've almost exhausted the Portale ...
Search found 13 matches
- 07 May 2017, 20:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Requesting processetti from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1861
- 06 May 2017, 22:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Requesting processetti from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1861
Requesting processetti from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli?
Greetings all,
I was wondering if it is possible to request copies of marriage processetti from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli for Municipalità 6 (San Giovanni a Teduccio and Barra). I know that this archive has copies of the marriage atti, but I don't know if they would have copies of the ...
I was wondering if it is possible to request copies of marriage processetti from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli for Municipalità 6 (San Giovanni a Teduccio and Barra). I know that this archive has copies of the marriage atti, but I don't know if they would have copies of the ...
- 25 Mar 2016, 22:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help requested on correspondence with Archivio di Stato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1373
Re: Help requested on correspondence with Archivio di Stato
Suanj, thank you very much! I think your edits will be helpful for not only this request, but future requests as well. I really appreciate your help!
Best,
Sarah
Best,
Sarah
- 23 Mar 2016, 19:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help requested on correspondence with Archivio di Stato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1373
Help requested on correspondence with Archivio di Stato
Hello,
I am corresponding via email with the Archivio di Stato di Napoli to obtain copies of a marriage record and a birth record. I have requested the birth certificate once before, but due to a photocopying error, the copy I received was missing the first page. The Archivio di Stato agreed to ...
I am corresponding via email with the Archivio di Stato di Napoli to obtain copies of a marriage record and a birth record. I have requested the birth certificate once before, but due to a photocopying error, the copy I received was missing the first page. The Archivio di Stato agreed to ...
- 04 Sep 2015, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help requesting records from Napoli Municipalità 6
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3878
Re: Help requesting records from Napoli Municipalità 6
Marty, thanks very much! With your help, I received a quick reply from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli via email and they were able to find and scan copies of the birth records quickly.
To anyone else who is looking for records from Barra or other comunes in Municipalità 6, I would encourage you ...
To anyone else who is looking for records from Barra or other comunes in Municipalità 6, I would encourage you ...
- 04 Sep 2015, 20:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help composing an email to Archivio di Stato di Napoli
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1089
Help composing an email to Archivio di Stato di Napoli
Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can assist me with an email to the Archivio di Stato di Napoli. I requested a copy of my relative's birth record and received it promptly upon payment -- however, the first page is missing.
Specifically, I requested atto no. 125, and what they sent is the back page of ...
I'm wondering if anyone can assist me with an email to the Archivio di Stato di Napoli. I requested a copy of my relative's birth record and received it promptly upon payment -- however, the first page is missing.
Specifically, I requested atto no. 125, and what they sent is the back page of ...
- 28 Jul 2015, 17:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help requesting records from Napoli Municipalità 6
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3878
Re: Help requesting records from Napoli Municipalità 6
Marty,
Thank you very much for your help, I will try the email address you suggested. This is the request I used, based on a form letter you posted on this forum. Please let me know if you have any suggestions/corrections, and thanks again!
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo Sarah ...
Thank you very much for your help, I will try the email address you suggested. This is the request I used, based on a form letter you posted on this forum. Please let me know if you have any suggestions/corrections, and thanks again!
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo Sarah ...
- 27 Jul 2015, 17:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help requesting records from Napoli Municipalità 6
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3878
Help requesting records from Napoli Municipalità 6
Greetings all,
I emailed the Ufficio Stato Civile for Napoli (stato.civile@comune.napoli.it) and requested birth record search for Barra, and got the following reply:
Gli atti dei nati in BARRA sono custoditi esclusivamente dalla Municipalità 6 -BARRA (TEL. 0817950406).
Distinti saluti
Ufficio ...
I emailed the Ufficio Stato Civile for Napoli (stato.civile@comune.napoli.it) and requested birth record search for Barra, and got the following reply:
Gli atti dei nati in BARRA sono custoditi esclusivamente dalla Municipalità 6 -BARRA (TEL. 0817950406).
Distinti saluti
Ufficio ...
- 25 Apr 2015, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
- Replies: 23
- Views: 68989
Re: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
Hello! I thought you all would enjoy this link, which is a petition signed by local business owners in the neighborhood complaining about the pushcart vendors: https://books.google.com/books?id=BCZNAAAAMAAJ&dq=%222222%20first%22%20%22new%20york%22&pg=PA41#v=onepage&q=%222222%20first%22%20%22new ...
- 21 Apr 2015, 02:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help request for translating a birth record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1478
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
Thanks for your help!
- 20 Apr 2015, 20:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help request for translating a birth record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1478
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
Hi,
I added the images to Dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nlocubn6h8lo ... z62da?dl=0
Thanks again!
I added the images to Dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nlocubn6h8lo ... z62da?dl=0
Thanks again!
- 20 Apr 2015, 20:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help request for translating a birth record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1478
Re: Help request for translating a birth record
Thanks for the responses; I am having trouble with attaching images and am contacting the forum administrator about it. I will post the images as soon as I am able. I appreciate your help!
Best,
Sarah
Best,
Sarah
- 16 Apr 2015, 03:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help request for translating a birth record
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1478
Help request for translating a birth record
Hi,
Would you help translate a note on the linked birth record? I can read most of the information, but the last couple sentences are unusual.
#529, Maria Giovanna Consiglia, on the top left of the linked record:
http://interactive.ancestry.com/1893/31752_221139-02235/239699
I'm interested in the ...
Would you help translate a note on the linked birth record? I can read most of the information, but the last couple sentences are unusual.
#529, Maria Giovanna Consiglia, on the top left of the linked record:
http://interactive.ancestry.com/1893/31752_221139-02235/239699
I'm interested in the ...