Hello,
I checked for the marriage act on http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Messina/Stato+civile+italiano/Bauso/Matrimoni/ but unfortunately there are no online records for 1884 - 1886. The online marriage acts for Bauso go as far as 1865.
Do you know in what year they ...
Search found 33 matches
- 14 Jun 2017, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage Records
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2741
- 12 Jun 2017, 19:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4542
Re: S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria
lcmor: You are right about responding to email, and I'm not confident enough in my Italian to call on the phone. I looked at the web page provided by mmogno (above) and it seems to me that there are several churches in Tocco da Casauria. Do you know if death records from the 18th century are kept at ...
- 08 Jun 2017, 21:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage acts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1147
Re: Marriage acts
Thank you!
- 08 Jun 2017, 20:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage acts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1147
Marriage acts
When the parent on a marriage act is deceased, they have figlio di fu` . What does it mean when they have figlio di Sif (I think)? Here's an example:
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Pescara/Stato+civile+napoleonico/Tocco/Matrimoni/1809/007692898_00485.jpg.html
In ...
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Pescara/Stato+civile+napoleonico/Tocco/Matrimoni/1809/007692898_00485.jpg.html
In ...
- 31 May 2017, 00:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4542
Re: S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria
Thank you both!
- 30 May 2017, 14:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4542
Re: S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria
Thank you very much for the very helpful information!
- 30 May 2017, 02:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4542
S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria
Does anyone know an email address for the church of S. Eustachio in Tocco da Casauria, Pescara, Abruzzo? I tried to find it with internet searches, but I was unsuccessful. Alternatively, what is the best way to get a copy of a death record from this church?
Thank you for any information you can ...
Thank you for any information you can ...
- 29 May 2017, 13:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Emidio Sticca death act
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1293
Re: Emidio Sticca death act
Thank you very much!
- 29 May 2017, 04:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Emidio Sticca death act
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1293
Emidio Sticca death act
My 4x great grand father was Emidio Sticca. I am struggling to read the names of his parents on his death act. Could someone please take a look and see if you can read the names of his parents.
Thank you very much.
http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Pescara/Stato+civile ...
Thank you very much.
http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Pescara/Stato+civile ...
- 17 Apr 2017, 19:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
- Replies: 36
- Views: 9923
Re: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
Excellent - Thank you! I thought Antonina was 20 months old when she died which caused my confusion.
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
- 17 Apr 2017, 17:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
- Replies: 36
- Views: 9923
Re: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
My great grandparents Eustachio Lattanzio and Lucia Rizio had several children between 1893 and 1904. I'm trying to determine if two of their children Annina and Antonina were twins that both died as babies. If you could provide the translation for these records, it might help me determine if they ...
- 11 Apr 2017, 13:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
- Replies: 36
- Views: 9923
Re: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
I can see why you have a ranking of master!
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
- 31 Mar 2017, 18:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
- Replies: 36
- Views: 9923
Re: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
Tessa,
How did you find the marriage of Eustachio Lattanzio and Lucia Rizio? I still can't find it using the Trova i Nomi search. I can only find it using the link you posted.
If you could find the marriage of Pasquale Lanza and Camilla Mariani (the parents of Adelaide Lanza) it would be awesome ...
How did you find the marriage of Eustachio Lattanzio and Lucia Rizio? I still can't find it using the Trova i Nomi search. I can only find it using the link you posted.
If you could find the marriage of Pasquale Lanza and Camilla Mariani (the parents of Adelaide Lanza) it would be awesome ...
- 28 Mar 2017, 21:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
- Replies: 36
- Views: 9923
Re: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
I said no hurry 
Thank you very much T!
Thank you very much T!
- 28 Mar 2017, 20:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
- Replies: 36
- Views: 9923
Re: Elizabetta Sticca's birth
Oh - if you could translate the marriage you posted above, it would be appreciated. No hurry.