Search found 58 matches

by msavoua1
21 Nov 2024, 16:13
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Record Translation
Replies: 1
Views: 1389

Record Translation

Hi, can someone please translate this foglio di matricolare into English? Thank you.
by msavoua1
03 Sep 2024, 20:52
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating military record please?
Replies: 4
Views: 946

Help translating military record please?

Hi, can someone please translate my ggf Giustino Serani military record please.
by msavoua1
20 Oct 2017, 11:52
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating Latin baptism notice please?
Replies: 2
Views: 1048

Re: Help translating Latin baptism notice please?

Thank you for the translation. This is interesting because his baptism notice says he was born on Feb 3rd, but his civil notice says he was born on April 19th...I wonder why the big delay in registering him...maybe they thought he wouldn't live? The baptism notice has his marriage notation 24--1 ...
by msavoua1
30 May 2017, 18:46
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help translating a page from Catasto Onciario please.
Replies: 1
Views: 1021

Help translating a page from Catasto Onciario please.

Can someone please translate the right page pertaining to Giovanni Bardati please? Thanks in advance.

https://s30.postimg.org/wd440mtb5/carta_280_recto.jpg
by msavoua1
12 Apr 2017, 17:13
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with marriage notice translation please?
Replies: 8
Views: 1936

Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?

Yes I saw that too. I was confused at first, but noticed the mistake myself, that's why I didn't include the link to the index page.
by msavoua1
12 Apr 2017, 11:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with marriage notice translation please?
Replies: 8
Views: 1936

Re: Help with marriage notice translation please?

Could I get your opinion of the last name of the mother of the deceased no 83 please? I see Antonio Bardati, son of Giovanni & Angela Camponeschi? http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+LAquila/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Antrodoco+provincia+di+Rieti/Morti/1816/500 ...
by msavoua1
11 Apr 2017, 13:23
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with marriage notice translation please?
Replies: 8
Views: 1936

Help with marriage notice translation please?

Can someone please translate the marriage notice no. 10 for Felice Bardati & Maria Giuseppa Santimarrocchi? I have the names, but could use some help with the list of 8 documents at the bottom. Thanks in advance. http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+LAquila/Stato+civile ...