Hi all,
I've been working hard at finding some actual records for my ancestors. I have located an index with two possible ancestors on familysearch but I'm struggling to find the actual records that correspond to them.
Here is the link to the index: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M ...
Search found 17 matches
- 11 Jan 2020, 07:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Finding Records from Index
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1261
- 10 Jan 2020, 07:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Date
- Replies: 2
- Views: 839
Death Date
Hi all,
I've located a death record for an ancestor, Giuseppa Marta.
Having a difficult time deciphering what her death date is from the record. It looks like 27-Month-1868. I can't quite make out the month. (or if i'm looking at the wrong date, please let me know!)
Any help?
Link: https://www ...
I've located a death record for an ancestor, Giuseppa Marta.
Having a difficult time deciphering what her death date is from the record. It looks like 27-Month-1868. I can't quite make out the month. (or if i'm looking at the wrong date, please let me know!)
Any help?
Link: https://www ...
- 26 Sep 2017, 23:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sansone & Perricone Families in Termini
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4986
Re: Sansone & Perricone Families in Termini
Hi Sue,
I sent you a private message on here with my email address. Posting here just in case you don't see it. Hope to hear from you soon!
I sent you a private message on here with my email address. Posting here just in case you don't see it. Hope to hear from you soon!
- 25 Jun 2017, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Identifying Correct Name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1800
Re: Help Identifying Correct Name
Thank you so much, Marty! You've provided tons of things for me to start researching into. 
-Jay
-Jay
- 25 Jun 2017, 19:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Identifying Correct Name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1800
Re: Help Identifying Correct Name
Man, you guys are quick. Thank you so so much for the help!
It's greatly appreciated.
-Jay
It's greatly appreciated.
-Jay
- 25 Jun 2017, 07:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Identifying Correct Name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1800
Help Identifying Correct Name
Hi everyone,
I have hit a bit of a brick wall in a part of my family tree. I'm having a hard time identifying the correct name. The person in question is my 4G grandmother. The name is either Providenza Corso or Diega Corso, born about 1815.
I would really love some help identifying what the ...
I have hit a bit of a brick wall in a part of my family tree. I'm having a hard time identifying the correct name. The person in question is my 4G grandmother. The name is either Providenza Corso or Diega Corso, born about 1815.
I would really love some help identifying what the ...
- 24 Jun 2017, 07:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Comparing Death Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1866
Re: Comparing Death Records
Hi again! I believe I have discovered the death record for Michele Re.
After about a week of nonstop looking at these records, I think I'm starting to get pretty good at reading these, however, I would like some help reading certain parts of this one.. the handwriting is just difficult for me to ...
After about a week of nonstop looking at these records, I think I'm starting to get pretty good at reading these, however, I would like some help reading certain parts of this one.. the handwriting is just difficult for me to ...
- 21 Jun 2017, 00:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Comparing Death Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1866
Re: Comparing Death Records
Well, don't I look silly. Thanks for helping out!
I'll continue to try finding the death records and if I come across anything, I'll post here again.
-Jay
I'll continue to try finding the death records and if I come across anything, I'll post here again.
-Jay
- 20 Jun 2017, 06:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Comparing Death Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1866
Comparing Death Records
Hi all, I am having trouble with two different death records for my 4G grandparents. Their names are Michele Re and Providenza Corso.
I have found two different death records with these names, however, I am having a hard time figuring out if these two documents are for the two people that are my ...
I have found two different death records with these names, however, I am having a hard time figuring out if these two documents are for the two people that are my ...
- 19 Jun 2017, 23:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1325
Re: Translation of Marriage Record
I really could not thank you enough!
Also, thanks for the tip. I'm sure I will inevitably stumble upon some more documents that need translating, and I'll provide the link in the future.
Thanks again!!
-Jay
Also, thanks for the tip. I'm sure I will inevitably stumble upon some more documents that need translating, and I'll provide the link in the future.
Thanks again!!
-Jay
- 19 Jun 2017, 07:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1325
Re: Translation of Marriage Record
I have found some other documents that I would really appreciate some help understanding if anyone could help!
The first record is a death document that was supplemented as a marriage attachment providing details about the death of Giuseppa Marta, my 4G grandmother. Again, I can't make out hardly ...
The first record is a death document that was supplemented as a marriage attachment providing details about the death of Giuseppa Marta, my 4G grandmother. Again, I can't make out hardly ...
- 19 Jun 2017, 04:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1325
Re: Translation of Marriage Record
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!!
- 19 Jun 2017, 01:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1325
Translation of Marriage Record
Hi, if anyone could help me that would be great!
I was lucky enough to find a marriage record for my great great-grandfather. Obviously google translate is great for the typed out words, however, I find it pretty difficult to read most of the handwritten things. I can make a lot of it out, but not ...
I was lucky enough to find a marriage record for my great great-grandfather. Obviously google translate is great for the typed out words, however, I find it pretty difficult to read most of the handwritten things. I can make a lot of it out, but not ...
- 11 Aug 2016, 03:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sansone & Perricone Families in Termini
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4986
Re: Sansone & Perricone Families in Termini
Thank you so much! I really, really appreciate it.
Jay
Jay
- 11 Aug 2016, 03:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sansone & Perricone Families in Termini
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4986
Re: Sansone & Perricone Families in Termini
I cannot even explain how exciting this information is. I can't wait to share all of this with my grandfather!
Thank you so so so much, T. and Marty!
I do have a couple more questions!
Marty, I am curious as to where I can actually look at these documents. Like I said, I'm super new to this, so ...
Thank you so so so much, T. and Marty!
I do have a couple more questions!
Marty, I am curious as to where I can actually look at these documents. Like I said, I'm super new to this, so ...