Hello,
I am looking for ships that departed New York in late July 1920 to November 1920 to Italy.
I found the records of their arrival in 1899 but I know they applied for passports and returned in 1920.
Their names were Antonio Dimatteo; his children Tony Dimatteo (B1900) and Rosa Anna DiMatteo ...
Search found 9 matches
- 04 Nov 2018, 22:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1609
- 09 Sep 2018, 06:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trabia Death Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1427
Re: Trabia Death Certificate
Thank you! just sent
- 08 Sep 2018, 18:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trabia Death Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1427
Re: Trabia Death Certificate
Hi- It’s telling me the file is too big to upload. I have pictures of the documents we found in my grea grandma stuff.
Can a i email it to you?
Can a i email it to you?
- 08 Sep 2018, 08:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trabia Death Certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1427
Trabia Death Certificate
I have learned that my great grandpa died in february of 1948. Is there anyway i can find his death certificate ? His name was Giochinno (not sure of spelling) Vivirito and he was born Feb 4,1907 and died 2/25/1948. I believe in Trabia, Palermo, sicily. His father was a Diego Vivirito and his mother ...
- 29 Aug 2017, 23:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Di Matteo and Catherina Samuelson , Trabia and Cairo?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1743
Re: Domenico Di Matteo and Catherina Samuelson , Trabia and Cairo?
I was told by my great Aunt Josie Vivirito (Guisppina DiMatteo granddaughter- also born in Egypt) that they were missionaries and that is why they were in Eqypt.
- 29 Aug 2017, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Di Matteo, Trabia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2602
Re: Giuseppe Di Matteo, Trabia
Hi Marlena,
Is there a way I can see your family tree for this line?
Is there a way I can see your family tree for this line?
- 14 Aug 2017, 23:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vivirito
- Replies: 1
- Views: 689
Vivirito
Hello,
I found the attached info abou the birth of my great great grandpa- Diego Vivirito. I see his parents as Giochino and Guiseppa Lo Cicero. Any more info I can get of these?
I found the attached info abou the birth of my great great grandpa- Diego Vivirito. I see his parents as Giochino and Guiseppa Lo Cicero. Any more info I can get of these?
- 14 Aug 2017, 21:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Di Matteo, Trabia
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2602
Re: Giuseppe Di Matteo, Trabia
Does it name his parents?
- 14 Aug 2017, 20:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonino and Giuseppa Anna Maria both Di Matteo's marriage, Trabia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1480
Re: Antonino and Giuseppa Anna Maria both Di Matteo's marriage, Trabia
HELLO! Guiseppina Anna Maria DiMatteo is my great great grandma. (her daughter Rosa Anna Dimatteo my great grandma and her son Deigo Vivirito is my grandpa. )
I heard my great aunt tell me that my great grandma was born in Egpyt and that they were a family of missionaries and that is why they were ...
I heard my great aunt tell me that my great grandma was born in Egpyt and that they were a family of missionaries and that is why they were ...