Hello- I am usually good at reading most of the records I look up. This one however is different. I'm not sure on a few things. Was hoping someone could help out.
Giuseppe Parillo, 1871 death. Looks like either him or his wife Alessandra Mastroianni is 40.
Giuseppe is the son of Domenico, the next ...
Search found 12 matches
- 05 Nov 2018, 01:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: death record translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 717
- 03 Oct 2018, 14:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: One sentence translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1021
Re: One sentence translation
Thanks - I know sometimes I have seen next to birth records, they list the marriage information so I wasn't sure if this was something else added there.
- 03 Oct 2018, 05:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: One sentence translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1021
One sentence translation
I am usually good at translating birth, death, marriage records in Italian, but this little sentence has me stumped. It was right next to the death record.
Any help is appreciated.
Any help is appreciated.
- 26 Jun 2018, 07:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating birth record please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2039
Re: Need help translating birth record please!!
Interesting. Thank you I appreciate it. I wonder why the family thinks that the girl was born on the ship.
- 26 Jun 2018, 02:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating birth record please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2039
Re: Need help translating birth record please!!
Thank you again. Here is the whole record:
- 25 Jun 2018, 21:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating birth record please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2039
Re: Need help translating birth record please!!
And thank you again for this I appreciate it!
- 25 Jun 2018, 21:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating birth record please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2039
Re: Need help translating birth record please!!
Does it say anything about the person being born on a ship?
- 25 Jun 2018, 08:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating birth record please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2039
Need help translating birth record please!!
I am normally decent at translating birth records, but this one is hard. I think something happened but I’m not sure what. Any chance someone out there can help? The scratched out in red is just the name of the person. Thank you again this one is so tough!!!
- 05 May 2018, 00:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help with street or church name
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1955
Re: Need help with street or church name
ThAnk you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 05 May 2018, 00:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 673
Re: Translation
Sorry for adding it twice!
- 05 May 2018, 00:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 673
Translation
i Translated several words, but am stuck on others because the handwriting is hard to read. The red marks are names that I blocked out. Not like they are alive anymore lol. I could really use some help as this is beyond the normal birth records.
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
- 23 Jan 2018, 04:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help with street or church name
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1955
Need help with street or church name
What is the name of this church and what street is it on? Does anyone have an address?