Search found 11 matches
- 24 Jan 2020, 14:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: "Held for Special Inquiry"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4973
Re: "Held for Special Inquiry"
Likely to become public charge. Often woman traveling alone or pregnant women listed as such until picked up by male relative.
- 10 Apr 2018, 21:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death record for Luigi Bagnato born 1863 d. 1906?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1911
Re: Death record for Luigi Bagnato born 1863 d. 1906?
Thank you Suanj very much for checking the records. Primo’s info led us to the search that the earthquake happened Dec. 28th 1908, Kay could not remember clearly, she has had a few small strokes. Luigi born 1863 did have a son Luigi born 1902 and he came over to America but it was closer to the late ...
- 09 Apr 2018, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death record for Luigi Bagnato born 1863 d. 1906?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1911
Re: Death record for Luigi Bagnato born 1863 d. 1906?
Thank you Suanj....I will check out the site, but Primo Mattino said earthquake was 1908 and it was as we looked it up after I sent the note, I am working with kay the granddaughter.
Would you be able to send me the index for that year?
We tried and we tried but we had no luck using the antenati.san ...
Would you be able to send me the index for that year?
We tried and we tried but we had no luck using the antenati.san ...
- 09 Apr 2018, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casualties of Messina earthquake and tsunami in 1908
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9136
Re: Casualties of Messina earthquake and tsunami in 1908
To the person saying there is a list of casualties for Reggio Calabria. How would one find that?
We are looking for Luigi Bagnato who would have been 45 years old at the time (born 1863 in Sant'Eufemia).
Thank you kindly,
sue
We are looking for Luigi Bagnato who would have been 45 years old at the time (born 1863 in Sant'Eufemia).
Thank you kindly,
sue
- 09 Apr 2018, 20:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death record for Luigi Bagnato born 1863 d. 1906?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1911
Death record for Luigi Bagnato born 1863 d. 1906?
Family lore has it that Luigi Bagnato born 1863 in Sant' Eufemia Calabria son of Giusseppe Bagnato and Severia Gioffre, died in an earthquate that struck the area around Christmas Dec. 24 or 25th 1906.
Would anyone be able to find his death record, and would the death record have the cause of death ...
Would anyone be able to find his death record, and would the death record have the cause of death ...
- 08 Apr 2018, 14:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4584
Re: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
Thank you very much!! Much appreciated.
- 08 Apr 2018, 12:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4584
Re: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
Oh so sorry but I am having difficulty with the antenati.san.benicultral site, I am able to hit translate so I can read the home page but when I enter portal find names or browse, fill in information and hit submit, nothing happens, except for a drop down menu that asks me if I want to send it ...
- 08 Apr 2018, 12:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4584
Re: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
Thank you Tessa, I don’t mean to be a bother, but would you happen to know who declarants were, usually. I find it interesting that their ages, so it is likely then that her parents were deceased, would that be correct?.
- 06 Apr 2018, 22:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4584
Re: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
Oh my gosh in looking at Tessa78’s website antenati, in bottom left #150, I see a Gentilomo Bastoto, Now now sure if surname is the Gentilomo or if it is a given name but I am a DNA match with a Gentiluomo who has Gioffre in that line, also Fedele...now we are getting somewhere, for so long I sat on ...
- 06 Apr 2018, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4584
Re: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
Thank you Brogie82 and Tessa78 so much. I am very excited about the information, the attachments are a fantastic bonus, it had taken me hours and a days just to find what I had written in my note at a FHC. I cannot wait to share it with Kay. She will be thrilled. She is very ill this will make her ...
- 04 Apr 2018, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4584
Connection between Vincenzo and Luigi Bagnato, need marriage of Vincenzo B. and Rachaele Fedele
I have been going through records using the computers at a Family History Center (LDS).
I am trying to find documentation connecting two men whom we think may be brothers. (We, being, me, Sue Di Giacco age 63 and Kay Bagnato being 83). We are a DNA match. She knows she was cousin to my grandmother ...
I am trying to find documentation connecting two men whom we think may be brothers. (We, being, me, Sue Di Giacco age 63 and Kay Bagnato being 83). We are a DNA match. She knows she was cousin to my grandmother ...