Search found 12 matches
- 09 Jan 2022, 05:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: (SAN) Sistema Archivistico Nazionale
- Replies: 1
- Views: 585
(SAN) Sistema Archivistico Nazionale
Hello Everyone, just wondering whether anyone knows anything about navigating SAN to find italian records. I have visited the website but am confused about how to locate any information. Any advice or steps on how to do research would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation. Josephine
- 11 Oct 2021, 01:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Marriage certificate for Sebastiano Gioia and Giovannangiola Di Mella
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1551
Re: Looking for Marriage certificate for Sebastiano Gioia and Giovannangiola Di Mella
Thank you so much Tessa. I was second guessing myself but you have confirmed I am on the right track. Thanks so much for your help.
Josephine
Josephine
- 10 Oct 2021, 08:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Marriage certificate for Sebastiano Gioia and Giovannangiola Di Mella
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1551
Looking for Marriage certificate for Sebastiano Gioia and Giovannangiola Di Mella
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for the marriage certificate relating to my great grandparents. Sebastiano was born in 1865 in Santa Croce Del Sannio, Benevento and his wife Giovannangiola was born 15 April 1865 and died 20 May 1908 also in the same town.
I would like to also confirm Sebastiano's ...
I'm looking for the marriage certificate relating to my great grandparents. Sebastiano was born in 1865 in Santa Croce Del Sannio, Benevento and his wife Giovannangiola was born 15 April 1865 and died 20 May 1908 also in the same town.
I would like to also confirm Sebastiano's ...
- 09 Oct 2020, 05:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marcuccio's from Ruviano-looking for siblings
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2764
Re: Marcuccio's from Ruviano-looking for siblings
Hello Tommaso,
My name is Josephine Tartaglione. I was wondering whether you have done your family tree and whether we may be related somehow. Would love to hear from you. My family was from San Severo in Foggia.
Josephine
My name is Josephine Tartaglione. I was wondering whether you have done your family tree and whether we may be related somehow. Would love to hear from you. My family was from San Severo in Foggia.
Josephine
- 18 Nov 2019, 04:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth and death certificate of Sebastiano Gioia born 1865 in Benevento
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1248
Re: Looking for birth and death certificate of Sebastiano Gioia born 1865 in Benevento
Thank you everyone for helping me out, I really appreciate it
- 17 Nov 2019, 08:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth and death certificate of Sebastiano Gioia born 1865 in Benevento
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1248
Looking for birth and death certificate of Sebastiano Gioia born 1865 in Benevento
Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if someone can help me in trying to find my great grandfather Sebastiano's birth certificate and death certificate. I have perused all the birth records of 1865 on Familysearch. Also have checked Antenati.
Sebastiano married Giovannangela Di Mella in 1886 and had my ...
Just wondering if someone can help me in trying to find my great grandfather Sebastiano's birth certificate and death certificate. I have perused all the birth records of 1865 on Familysearch. Also have checked Antenati.
Sebastiano married Giovannangela Di Mella in 1886 and had my ...
- 12 Sep 2019, 05:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Is it Michele Masselli or Matteo Masselli?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1318
- 10 Sep 2019, 01:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Is it Michele Masselli or Matteo Masselli?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1318
Re: Is it Michele Masselli or Matteo Masselli?
WOW Thanks so much for this information. Where did you find the information relating to all the children's names and dates? Are you able to assist me with finding the marriage certificate of Michele and Lorenza? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Regards
Josephine
Regards
Josephine
- 09 Sep 2019, 02:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Is it Michele Masselli or Matteo Masselli?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1318
Is it Michele Masselli or Matteo Masselli?
Hello Everyone,
I have been researching my X4grandparents and trying to verify whether Teresa Masselli's fathers name is Michele or Matteo.
I have been able to locate Teresa's birth certificate of 17 December 1829 born in San Severo however the birth certificate states the parents are Michele ...
I have been researching my X4grandparents and trying to verify whether Teresa Masselli's fathers name is Michele or Matteo.
I have been able to locate Teresa's birth certificate of 17 December 1829 born in San Severo however the birth certificate states the parents are Michele ...
- 26 May 2019, 06:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth certificates of Margherita Pappadopoli and Leonardo Tartaglione
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1800
Re: Looking for birth certificates of Margherita Pappadopoli and Leonardo Tartaglione
Thank you for your reply i will attempt to send an email to the stato civile office- hopefully they will respond
- 19 May 2019, 10:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth certificates of Margherita Pappadopoli and Leonardo Tartaglione
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1800
Looking for birth certificates of Margherita Pappadopoli and Leonardo Tartaglione
Hello everyone, i am trying to locate my grandparents birth certificates. My understanding they were both born and died in SAN Severo, Foggia
Leonardo Tartaglione
Born 13 March 1896
Died 24 feb 1966
Margherita Pappadopoli
Born 1 May 1892
Died 1 Nov 1960
Any information would be appreciated ...
Leonardo Tartaglione
Born 13 March 1896
Died 24 feb 1966
Margherita Pappadopoli
Born 1 May 1892
Died 1 Nov 1960
Any information would be appreciated ...
- 18 May 2019, 13:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: TO ALL BENEVENTO CITIZENS (CAMPANIA-ITALY)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14508
Re: TO ALL BENEVENTO CITIZENS (CAMPANIA-ITALY)
Ciao,
I have just come across your post and hope that you have been able to obtain all relevant information. I have only just recently looked into my family history. My ancestors were from Benevento my grandfather was Nicola Antonio Zeoli born 1898 my grandmother was Giuseppa Gioia born 1899. Other ...
I have just come across your post and hope that you have been able to obtain all relevant information. I have only just recently looked into my family history. My ancestors were from Benevento my grandfather was Nicola Antonio Zeoli born 1898 my grandmother was Giuseppa Gioia born 1899. Other ...