Search found 81 matches
- 08 Dec 2020, 02:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help finding if my Great Grandparents were ever Naturalized
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2534
Re: Need help finding if my Great Grandparents were ever Naturalized
In the 1930 Census it states that they arrived in 1913 which incorrect. He arrived in 1905 and she in 1906. Could this be the year they were naturalized? Also these are answers given by word. Is there anyway to find actual documentation of their naturalization? As on is 1918 WWII draft card that I ...
- 19 Nov 2020, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4161
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Thank you both for the help it's greatly appreciated
Traci
Traci
- 19 Nov 2020, 22:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help finding if my Great Grandparents were ever Naturalized
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2534
Re: Need help finding if my Great Grandparents were ever Naturalized
Thank you I know that in 13 years after they arrived my GG Father's WWI draft registration card he was not naturalized at that time. ( September 1918)
- 16 Nov 2020, 02:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking help finding 2 death records to solve family mystery
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1512
- 15 Nov 2020, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4161
- 15 Nov 2020, 21:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking help finding 2 death records to solve family mystery
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1512
Re: Seeking help finding 2 death records to solve family mystery
Thank you for trying this is the problem that I have been having.
Someone did find and share with me her 1/2 sisters marriage record but the translation did not include if her father Lazzaro was living or deceased at the time.
Knowing if he was alive at the time would be a great clue
https://www ...
Someone did find and share with me her 1/2 sisters marriage record but the translation did not include if her father Lazzaro was living or deceased at the time.
Knowing if he was alive at the time would be a great clue
https://www ...
- 15 Nov 2020, 21:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4161
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Thank you so much Marty! You're the best :)
Does it by any chance say if her father was still living or deceased at the time of their marriage? This would help solve a family mystery.
Also, I was wondering all of the records I see Deangeli is written out like I just did but many people try to ...
Does it by any chance say if her father was still living or deceased at the time of their marriage? This would help solve a family mystery.
Also, I was wondering all of the records I see Deangeli is written out like I just did but many people try to ...
- 15 Nov 2020, 20:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Le Harve, France
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6054
Re: Le Harve, France
What great information
My great grandparents came to America through this port
- 14 Nov 2020, 08:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need help finding if my Great Grandparents were ever Naturalized
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2534
Need help finding if my Great Grandparents were ever Naturalized
I have been unable to find any naturalization documents for my great grandparents. I did how ever see that on my GG Father's WWI draft registration card he was not naturalized at that time. ( September 1918)
Here is what I know about them.
He was born Ferdinando Forni but after coming to the ...
Here is what I know about them.
He was born Ferdinando Forni but after coming to the ...
- 14 Nov 2020, 07:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4161
Re: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
Pennygirl,
Thank you for your help
I'm sorry, I do not read much Italian so I do have some questions.
Does it say who her parents are? Her father should be Lazaro DeAngeli ( this is the spelling of her their last name on every record I have) And her mother Pasquina Gaspari.
Why do you think this ...
Thank you for your help
I'm sorry, I do not read much Italian so I do have some questions.
Does it say who her parents are? Her father should be Lazaro DeAngeli ( this is the spelling of her their last name on every record I have) And her mother Pasquina Gaspari.
Why do you think this ...
- 13 Nov 2020, 20:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4161
Can anyone help me find a marriage record for Adele Maddalena Deangeli
I have her birth record and in the margins, it notes her death. Other than that I can find nothing on her. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Adele Maddalena Deangeli
1878–1966
BIRTH 27 MAR 1878 • Ville di Panicale, Licciana Nardi, Massa-Carrara, Toscana, Italy
DEATH 6 JUL 1966 • Licciana, Massa ...
Adele Maddalena Deangeli
1878–1966
BIRTH 27 MAR 1878 • Ville di Panicale, Licciana Nardi, Massa-Carrara, Toscana, Italy
DEATH 6 JUL 1966 • Licciana, Massa ...
- 13 Nov 2020, 02:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking help finding 2 death records to solve family mystery
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1512
Seeking help finding 2 death records to solve family mystery
I know that my great-grandmother Elisa DeAngeli was orphaned and raised my nuns. We're trying to find out the year / How old she was and hopefully eventually the location of where she was raised by nuns, etc. to fill in the blanks of her story.
In order to do this my family and I have been trying ...
In order to do this my family and I have been trying ...
- 08 Aug 2020, 03:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can I please get help solving this family mystery
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1001
Re: Can I please get help solving this family mystery
I have Elisa's birth record. There is nothing there as she came to America. And I haven't found her parents birth records. I'll keep looking
- 08 Aug 2020, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can I get a translation for this record for Elisa Emilio Sarti?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1183
Re: Can I get a translation for this record for Elisa Emilio Sarti?
Thank you ... Great idea
- 06 Aug 2020, 23:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can I please get help solving this family mystery
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1001
Can I please get help solving this family mystery
Hello, I'm hoping someone might be able you help me and my cousins solve a mystery.We are looking for 2 death records. Our Great-grandmother Elisa Deangeli born Nov 30, 1883 in Licciana. She told family members that she was raised by nuns in an orphanage. We're trying to find her parents death ...