Thank you T.
My sister and cousin were extremely excited about the record you translated for us on another thread. They have been looking for a while so your help is much appreciated!
Search found 7 matches
- 19 Feb 2024, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orphanage Information in Bari 1890's
- Replies: 3
- Views: 673
- 19 Feb 2024, 01:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orphanage Information in Bari 1890's
- Replies: 3
- Views: 673
Orphanage Information in Bari 1890's
Hello
I believe we found a birth act record for my grandfather in Bari in 1892. Someone here was kind enough to translate what we found and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is information or records available from orphanages in the area of Bari.
The record we found states an abandonment ...
I believe we found a birth act record for my grandfather in Bari in 1892. Someone here was kind enough to translate what we found and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is information or records available from orphanages in the area of Bari.
The record we found states an abandonment ...
- 18 Feb 2024, 22:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating birth record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1186
Re: Help translating birth record
Thank you so much for your help. It looks like he may be my grandfather.
You right I wanted to say “birth” record…
Thank you
John
You right I wanted to say “birth” record…
Thank you
John
- 17 Feb 2024, 22:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating birth record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1186
Help translating birth record
Hi
I am looking for my grandfather Vincenzo Saggio. I found a dirty record but I need help with the translation.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... _ud3921832
John
I am looking for my grandfather Vincenzo Saggio. I found a dirty record but I need help with the translation.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... _ud3921832
John
- 01 Feb 2024, 21:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate Bari Italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 12211
Birth Certificate Bari Italy
Hi everybody,
I am looking for my grandfather's birth certificate or any document that says he was adopted; I know he was adopted by Elena Rubino and Vincenzo Ottolino. They were born in Triggiano- Bari -Italy. I am not sure about his year of birth, because his naturalization says July 14, 1896, and ...
I am looking for my grandfather's birth certificate or any document that says he was adopted; I know he was adopted by Elena Rubino and Vincenzo Ottolino. They were born in Triggiano- Bari -Italy. I am not sure about his year of birth, because his naturalization says July 14, 1896, and ...
- 28 Jan 2024, 02:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth certificate Vincenzo Ottolino
- Replies: 1
- Views: 287
Re: Birth certificate Vincenzo Ottolino
I found that my grandfather was adopted for Elena and Vincenzo. It could be that my grandpa's last name was Saggio (Vincenzo Saggio). I am not sure if he was born in Triggiano.
Do
Do
- 27 Jan 2024, 22:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth certificate Vincenzo Ottolino
- Replies: 1
- Views: 287
Birth certificate Vincenzo Ottolino
Hi everybody,
I am looking for my grandfather's birth certificate; I know his mother was Elena Rubino and his father was Vincenzo Ottolino. They were born Triggiano- Bari -Italy. I am not sure about his year of birth. His naturalization says July 14, 1896, but his marriage certificate says July 14 ...
I am looking for my grandfather's birth certificate; I know his mother was Elena Rubino and his father was Vincenzo Ottolino. They were born Triggiano- Bari -Italy. I am not sure about his year of birth. His naturalization says July 14, 1896, but his marriage certificate says July 14 ...