Search found 48 matches

by Gianluca Gualtieri
25 Nov 2024, 02:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
Replies: 6
Views: 812

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Ah okay, thanks! I saw someone that had her death but I didn’t know where they got it. Now I do!
by Gianluca Gualtieri
24 Nov 2024, 23:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
Replies: 6
Views: 812

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

These are the siblings who did not pass away young and I could not find any marriage or death records Rosaria : https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ud18218361
Giovanni: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ud18217125
Angiolo: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ud18217601
by Gianluca Gualtieri
24 Nov 2024, 23:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
Replies: 6
Views: 812

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

Hi, do you mean all the records?
by Gianluca Gualtieri
24 Nov 2024, 23:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
Replies: 6
Views: 812

Re: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

The ones that lived longer and intrigue me are Rosaria and Giovanni it just shows their birth for me so if someone could fine their marriage and death that would be cool!
by Gianluca Gualtieri
24 Nov 2024, 23:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni
Replies: 6
Views: 812

Pace Family from Rocca San Giovanni

I am trying to research my ancestor siblings. She is Lucia Pace born 1875 daughter of Anna Di Toro and Donato Pace. I looking the records of her siblings but I am just a little confused. From seeing the records I think she had 2 sisters named Rosaria one died early, 2 sisters named Fioravante both ...
by Gianluca Gualtieri
12 Sep 2024, 00:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to figure out if my information is accurate.
Replies: 3
Views: 623

Re: Trying to figure out if my information is accurate.

*do you think that my ancestor Rosa would be a match to others families trees** correction
by Gianluca Gualtieri
12 Sep 2024, 00:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to figure out if my information is accurate.
Replies: 3
Views: 623

Trying to figure out if my information is accurate.

I posted about this before but found something new

My ancestor Rosa Barbuto born 1879 married Pasquale Campagone and her parents were Francesco Barbuto and Marianna Fulciniti. That is what the record said that you guys found for me.

So I input that data onto ancestry and think I found a match. On ...
by Gianluca Gualtieri
19 Aug 2024, 18:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Back again with more information
Replies: 7
Views: 1140

Re: Back again with more information

I don't think its the right marriage of Angelo and Carolyn because Angelo was born in 1859 and couldnt be married in 1860 right?
by Gianluca Gualtieri
19 Aug 2024, 18:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Back again with more information
Replies: 7
Views: 1140

Re: Back again with more information

I might of found something else to add to the information.

I found a search that says that Angelo Di Cienzo was born in 1859 which makes sense as Berardino was born in 1885 which means he would be 26 years old.
It says his parents are Giovanni Di Cienso and Maria Domenica Di Vito. It doesn’t say ...
by Gianluca Gualtieri
19 Aug 2024, 16:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Back again with more information
Replies: 7
Views: 1140

Re: Back again with more information

Thanks, I’ll try looking but I really suck at navigating the website
by Gianluca Gualtieri
19 Aug 2024, 03:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Back again with more information
Replies: 7
Views: 1140

Re: Back again with more information

By the way all born in or near Introdaquca Abruzzo
by Gianluca Gualtieri
19 Aug 2024, 03:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Back again with more information
Replies: 7
Views: 1140

Back again with more information

Hi, I posted previously about this topic but I obtained more info which I hope the records are available then.

First off, I have Berardino Dicienzo ( I dont think its Dicenso) who died in the year 1965 and my rough estimate on his birth is in the 1870s give or take. His wife is Elisabetta D'Andrea ...
by Gianluca Gualtieri
12 Aug 2024, 17:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Spinosa Family History from Sulmona Abruzzo.
Replies: 8
Views: 1740

Re: Spinosa Family History from Sulmona Abruzzo.

Alright thank you.. i don’t know it’s weird I have a cenus of the family saying Dicienzo but maybe it used to be DiCenso when they immigrated it changed.
by Gianluca Gualtieri
12 Aug 2024, 02:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Spinosa Family History from Sulmona Abruzzo.
Replies: 8
Views: 1740

Re: Spinosa Family History from Sulmona Abruzzo.

Also for some reason I am a little bit puzzled if the surname is Dicenzo or Dicienzo with another I. I have to sources with different ways of spelling it