Hi,
I am trying to read the marriage record for Giovanni Carli and Carlotta Pellegrini, but I am struggling with the handwriting.
Can someone please advise the date of marriage, ages of the couple, and names of both sets of parents please?
Carli Pellegrini Page1.jpg
Carli Pellegrini Page2.jpg ...
Search found 88 matches
- 14 Sep 2022, 23:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Giovanni Carli and Carlotta Pellegrini
- Replies: 3
- Views: 850
- 18 Nov 2021, 12:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Was Michele the uncle of Angelo?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 833
Was Michele the uncle of Angelo?
Hi,
I note that this record appears to mention a Michele Morganti on the third line of the right-hand page, and Michele's father's name appears to be Nicolao, although it's hard to read.
The death record is for Angelo Benassi, whose mother was Maria Morganti, daughter of Nicolao.
I'm wondering if ...
I note that this record appears to mention a Michele Morganti on the third line of the right-hand page, and Michele's father's name appears to be Nicolao, although it's hard to read.
The death record is for Angelo Benassi, whose mother was Maria Morganti, daughter of Nicolao.
I'm wondering if ...
- 16 Oct 2021, 14:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death date - Vori ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1914
Re: Death date - Vori ?
Thank you, now that you've pointed it out, ieri makes sense!
- 16 Oct 2021, 00:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death date - Vori ?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1914
Death date - Vori ?
Hi,
I can't find the death date on this document where I would normally expect to find it.
Is it the word that looks like "Vori" near where I've put the red arrow? I don't recognise what "Vori" means?
Thank you in advance,
Michael
I can't find the death date on this document where I would normally expect to find it.
Is it the word that looks like "Vori" near where I've put the red arrow? I don't recognise what "Vori" means?
Thank you in advance,
Michael
- 06 Oct 2021, 00:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cherobino Benassi - Molazzana, Lucca - Brucciano/Montaltissimo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1381
Re: Cherobino Benassi - Molazzana, Lucca - Brucciano/Montaltissimo
Thanks Joe, I'm afraid 1808-1812 won't help me with my query.
I was hoping the later records would be available but may be listed under a different town?
I was hoping the later records would be available but may be listed under a different town?
- 05 Oct 2021, 22:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cherobino Benassi - Molazzana, Lucca - Brucciano/Montaltissimo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1381
Cherobino Benassi - Molazzana, Lucca - Brucciano/Montaltissimo
Hi,
I am attempting to trace either the birth, death or marriage record for Cherobino Benassi from Molazzana, Lucca.
Ultimately I am trying to identify his mother's name.
I think he was born in or around 1834 and died after 1910.
He was married in the 1850s or early 1860s to Maria Morganti.
I was ...
I am attempting to trace either the birth, death or marriage record for Cherobino Benassi from Molazzana, Lucca.
Ultimately I am trying to identify his mother's name.
I think he was born in or around 1834 and died after 1910.
He was married in the 1850s or early 1860s to Maria Morganti.
I was ...
- 23 Jan 2021, 23:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Piccarda Salati Struggling to handwriting of date of birth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1901
Piccarda Salati Struggling to handwriting of date of birth
Hi,
I believe Maria Giulia Piccarda Salati was born in July 1867.
But I can't read the day she was born.
Can you please help?
Thank you very much in advance
(Bottom left of image)
Original: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-89W7-FN4D?i=136&wc=MCRD-9P8%3A349802601%2C350079801 ...
I believe Maria Giulia Piccarda Salati was born in July 1867.
But I can't read the day she was born.
Can you please help?
Thank you very much in advance
(Bottom left of image)
Original: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-89W7-FN4D?i=136&wc=MCRD-9P8%3A349802601%2C350079801 ...
- 08 Jan 2021, 17:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Casci translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 777
Re: Casci translation
Thank you very much, this is really helpful.
Can you please confirm the mother's maiden name. I was expecting this to be Gonnella, and I think I can see Gonnella near the end of the record?
Can you please confirm the mother's maiden name. I was expecting this to be Gonnella, and I think I can see Gonnella near the end of the record?
- 08 Jan 2021, 16:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of document
- Replies: 3
- Views: 804
Re: Translation of document
Thank you
- 08 Jan 2021, 15:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Casci translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 777
Casci translation
Hi,
Could someone please help me translate this birth record for Armando Casci. It is from 1903 but I believe he was born much earlier than this, but can't find a birth record in the correct year, so trying to understand what's going on?
Thank you very much in advance.
Could someone please help me translate this birth record for Armando Casci. It is from 1903 but I believe he was born much earlier than this, but can't find a birth record in the correct year, so trying to understand what's going on?
Thank you very much in advance.
- 08 Jan 2021, 14:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of document
- Replies: 3
- Views: 804
Translation of document
Can someone please help me translate this document, which I think relates to a marriage, but it's not in the usual format that I recognise. Thank you,
Page 1: Page 2:
Page 1: Page 2:
- 28 Nov 2020, 22:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Handwriting help please Maria Angela Agrifogli
- Replies: 1
- Views: 407
Handwriting help please Maria Angela Agrifogli
Hi,
I'm looking to read the date of birth of Maria Angela Agrifogli, but I am struggling to read the handwriting.
I think it is April 1870, but I can't tell the exact date.
Can someone please help?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9WT-8FFV?i=2792&cc=2043812&cat=820018
record ...
I'm looking to read the date of birth of Maria Angela Agrifogli, but I am struggling to read the handwriting.
I think it is April 1870, but I can't tell the exact date.
Can someone please help?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9WT-8FFV?i=2792&cc=2043812&cat=820018
record ...
- 03 Nov 2020, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Angelo Colognori (~1730) Castiglione di Garfagnana
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6550
Re: Michele Angelo Colognori (~1730) Castiglione di Garfagnana
This is amazing thank you.
Where did you get access to this? Are these books available online?
Where did you get access to this? Are these books available online?
- 03 Sep 2020, 12:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Moscardini Mystery - Mistake on source record?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 571
Moscardini Mystery - Mistake on source record?
Hi,
I am looking at the 1897 birth record of Giuseppe Moscardini:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L9W7-Z78C?i=1236&wc=MCR6-T29%3A349802601%2C350175601%2C350175602&cc=2043811
1897 Birth Record.jpg
The 1897 birth record is annotated with a 1922 marriage.
The 1922 marriage record ...
I am looking at the 1897 birth record of Giuseppe Moscardini:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L9W7-Z78C?i=1236&wc=MCR6-T29%3A349802601%2C350175601%2C350175602&cc=2043811
1897 Birth Record.jpg
The 1897 birth record is annotated with a 1922 marriage.
The 1922 marriage record ...
- 29 Jun 2020, 19:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Born at sea?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 526
Born at sea?
Hi,
I've read conflicting records that Carmelo Pellegrini (bottom left of the image) may have been born at sea. I've managed to locate his birth records, but I cannot read anything other than the dates and parents' names. Can anyone please tell me, does this record mention anything about being born ...
I've read conflicting records that Carmelo Pellegrini (bottom left of the image) may have been born at sea. I've managed to locate his birth records, but I cannot read anything other than the dates and parents' names. Can anyone please tell me, does this record mention anything about being born ...