Hi Meastra36,
Reading back on this post I noticed you posted a marriage record for a Donato and Viola 1935 Providence. I am having trouble finding this record, becuase I would like to know the age of the "Donato" for this record. It may be a newphew, becuase I have found this couple living near my ...
Search found 35 matches
- 29 May 2012, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Antonelli
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7822
- 29 May 2012, 15:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seaching Parish Records...need help =)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2009
Re: Seaching Parish Records...need help =)
Hi Marty,
I finally have time to sit down and get to this, being a teacher on summer vacation =). However, the last link you posted, was it suppose to link me to a video on learning how to search for records? I did a google search for a video but some are not so helpful. Thanks Jenn
I finally have time to sit down and get to this, being a teacher on summer vacation =). However, the last link you posted, was it suppose to link me to a video on learning how to search for records? I did a google search for a video but some are not so helpful. Thanks Jenn
- 29 May 2012, 15:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sons of San Biagio Organization
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1209
Sons of San Biagio Organization
Hello,
I am not sure where I should post this question, please let me know if I should move it to another board.
I finally found a relative who had a copy of my grandfather's obituary. Although some key peices of info are missing, one thing it includes, is that he was president and member of of ...
I am not sure where I should post this question, please let me know if I should move it to another board.
I finally found a relative who had a copy of my grandfather's obituary. Although some key peices of info are missing, one thing it includes, is that he was president and member of of ...
- 02 Jan 2012, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seaching Parish Records...need help =)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2009
Re: Seaching Parish Records...need help =)
Thank you for your helpful information. I am starting to day and can't wait to see what I can find out.
- 28 Dec 2011, 15:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seaching Parish Records...need help =)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2009
Seaching Parish Records...need help =)
Hello,
I have been researching my family history for about two years now. I was fortunate to find a wonderful researcher who filled in some big gaps for me, that was not possible for me to do. However, my Antonelli side still is somewhat of a mystery! I was able to learn about one extra generation ...
I have been researching my family history for about two years now. I was fortunate to find a wonderful researcher who filled in some big gaps for me, that was not possible for me to do. However, my Antonelli side still is somewhat of a mystery! I was able to learn about one extra generation ...
- 07 Aug 2011, 23:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Does anyone have access to the Canada, Ocean Arrivals (F
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1137
Does anyone have access to the Canada, Ocean Arrivals (F
Hello,
I am trying to find information on my Great Grandmother. Her name is Assunta (Assante Maiden Name) Antonelli. She had at least one son named Donato Antonelli (b 1888). Her Husband's name was Mario Antonelli. Possibly places she lived in Italy: Sant' Ambroggio Sul Garliano , Caserta, Italy ...
I am trying to find information on my Great Grandmother. Her name is Assunta (Assante Maiden Name) Antonelli. She had at least one son named Donato Antonelli (b 1888). Her Husband's name was Mario Antonelli. Possibly places she lived in Italy: Sant' Ambroggio Sul Garliano , Caserta, Italy ...
- 28 Jul 2011, 16:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help...trail still cold
- Replies: 1
- Views: 802
Need help...trail still cold
Hello Everyone,
After my father's death last year, I did what I kept putting aside. I finally got serious about researching my family history, in order to preserve it and to feel closer to my roots. Thanks to much help on this site, I was able to fill in tons of gaps! Essentially all I knew were my ...
After my father's death last year, I did what I kept putting aside. I finally got serious about researching my family history, in order to preserve it and to feel closer to my roots. Thanks to much help on this site, I was able to fill in tons of gaps! Essentially all I knew were my ...
- 09 Feb 2011, 01:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4591
Re: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
Sorry, I meant surname Antonelli not Antonellis...
- 06 Feb 2011, 18:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4591
Re: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
Thank you for your help!
I just have one more question. If my family only lived there for less then 10 years or so and if none of them were married, born or died there, would there be any information on them? What would my next steps be? Is there an office I can write to for the Province they may ...
I just have one more question. If my family only lived there for less then 10 years or so and if none of them were married, born or died there, would there be any information on them? What would my next steps be? Is there an office I can write to for the Province they may ...
- 06 Feb 2011, 17:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4591
Re: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
I'm sorry. I am trying to mulitask and write lesson plans and post to this site. I posted a letter that was a sample, not the correct one.
here is is...
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di Sant’ Ambrogio sul Garigliano
24 febbraio 2011
I would like to add somewhere in the letter, in not so many ...
here is is...
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di Sant’ Ambrogio sul Garigliano
24 febbraio 2011
I would like to add somewhere in the letter, in not so many ...
- 06 Feb 2011, 16:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4591
Re: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
wrong letter...deleted it
- 06 Feb 2011, 15:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4591
Re: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
Hi,liviomoreno wrote:Can't see any attachmentjantonelli81 wrote:
See Attached Letter
Thanks,
Jenn
Thanks for alerting me to that ! I for some reason can't figure out how to attach the letter. Not sure why, but I did cut and paste the letter below.
Thanks again,
Jenn
- 06 Feb 2011, 14:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4591
Help needed to the Civil Registration in Italian
Hello,
I am in the process of trying to write to the Ufficio si stato Civile to find out if my relatives did indeed come from this town and if so I would like to receive copies of their vital records.
I am actually traveling to Italy for the first time and will by driving through the town where ...
I am in the process of trying to write to the Ufficio si stato Civile to find out if my relatives did indeed come from this town and if so I would like to receive copies of their vital records.
I am actually traveling to Italy for the first time and will by driving through the town where ...
- 06 Feb 2011, 13:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Next steps for finding ggf parents names
- Replies: 25
- Views: 9122
Re: Next steps for finding ggf parents names
The town of Sant' Ambrogio sul Gariglano is listed under the Archivio di Stato di Caserta on page 19 of a 22 page pdf file. I don't see a way of linking that here.
Caserta, as a province, was not established until 1945.
Well that is strange, because on Danto's Ship Manifest from 1906 this is ...
Caserta, as a province, was not established until 1945.
Well that is strange, because on Danto's Ship Manifest from 1906 this is ...
- 12 Jan 2011, 01:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Next steps for finding ggf parents names
- Replies: 25
- Views: 9122
Re: Next steps for finding ggf parents names
Thank you so much for checking. that makes sense, that their first child was born well before the marriage of these people with similar names.
I just wanted to narrow it down. Thanks so much for all of your help
I just wanted to narrow it down. Thanks so much for all of your help