Hi
Just wondering if you ever found out any additional info on Giorgio's death?
I found a marriage record for Vincenza Raimondi and Antonino Calato on 2 Jun 1918 in Vicari. That would have created the step-brother relationship with Phillip.
I also found a death record for Vincenza in Vicari. She ...
Search found 46 matches
- 08 Apr 2025, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on the RISCILI family of Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 25
- Views: 17234
- 24 Nov 2024, 06:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Riscili / Raimondi from Vicari
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2579
Re: Riscili / Raimondi from Vicari
A final thank you and update.
I did find a marriage record for Vincenza Raimondi and Antonino Calato. They married in Vicari on 2 June 1928 meaning the Giorgio must have passed away prior to that date. I still haven't found a death record for him in the US, but I will continue my search.
I did find a marriage record for Vincenza Raimondi and Antonino Calato. They married in Vicari on 2 June 1928 meaning the Giorgio must have passed away prior to that date. I still haven't found a death record for him in the US, but I will continue my search.
- 02 Mar 2024, 20:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Latona from Campofelice
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4629
Re: Latona from Campofelice
Still haven't been able to find a Latona that matches my Pauline. If I step back, knowing that she and the family were from the Province of Palermo, is there any other way of searching for the family name or do I have to go through town by town?
The town from the blurry obituary looks like it ...
The town from the blurry obituary looks like it ...
- 16 Feb 2024, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Michelangelo Ferro marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 794
Re: Info on Michelangelo Ferro marriage
Thank you very much!
Tom
Tom
- 16 Feb 2024, 21:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Michelangelo Ferro marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 794
Re: Info on Michelangelo Ferro marriage
Thanks for your help Tessa.
- 16 Feb 2024, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Michelangelo Ferro marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 794
Re: Info on Michelangelo Ferro marriage
Thanks Tessa,
I read the marriage index incorrectly. But the 1887 date fit the birth of their first child in 1888.
I thought Barrafranca because that was where Alessandra was born. Since I didn't find the record in Vicari, that was my next logical choice.
But I could not find the detail related ...
I read the marriage index incorrectly. But the 1887 date fit the birth of their first child in 1888.
I thought Barrafranca because that was where Alessandra was born. Since I didn't find the record in Vicari, that was my next logical choice.
But I could not find the detail related ...
- 16 Feb 2024, 19:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Michelangelo Ferro marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 794
Info on Michelangelo Ferro marriage
Greetings!
I am trying to find some information about Michelangelo Ferro. I have found his birth and death records in Vicari, Palermo, Sicily (1859 - 1931)
He was married to Alessandra Tambe, who died in 1914. I believe that they were married in 1887 in Barrafranca, Sicily. However, I don't know ...
I am trying to find some information about Michelangelo Ferro. I have found his birth and death records in Vicari, Palermo, Sicily (1859 - 1931)
He was married to Alessandra Tambe, who died in 1914. I believe that they were married in 1887 in Barrafranca, Sicily. However, I don't know ...
- 28 Jan 2024, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Riscili / Raimondi from Vicari
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2579
Re: Riscili / Raimondi from Vicari
Thanks Pippo!
- 27 Jan 2024, 18:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Riscili / Raimondi from Vicari
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2579
Re: Riscili / Raimondi from Vicari
Just a follow up for those who helped me.
It's taken a while, but I finally had a breakthrough. I found that Vincenza Raimondi actually passed away in 1944 in Vicari. She ended up marrying Antonino Calato somewhere along the line.
I am looking for their marriage record, as I figure it will shed ...
It's taken a while, but I finally had a breakthrough. I found that Vincenza Raimondi actually passed away in 1944 in Vicari. She ended up marrying Antonino Calato somewhere along the line.
I am looking for their marriage record, as I figure it will shed ...
- 25 Jan 2024, 18:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anyone researching Riscili family from Vicari?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 292
Anyone researching Riscili family from Vicari?
Hi Folks,
Wondering if anyone else is researching the Riscili family from Vicari. I keep hitting roadblocks and would be happy to collaborate.
I've had some great help here and lately had a major breakthrough thanks to Tessa78.
My current sticking point is Giuseppe Riscili. Namely, there are a ...
Wondering if anyone else is researching the Riscili family from Vicari. I keep hitting roadblocks and would be happy to collaborate.
I've had some great help here and lately had a major breakthrough thanks to Tessa78.
My current sticking point is Giuseppe Riscili. Namely, there are a ...
- 23 Jan 2024, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
- Replies: 4
- Views: 594
Re: Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
Thanks, Tessa!
It's like putting together a puzzle and finding pieces that were hidden in the box.
I'm trying to look at the older records from your links and have found a few other names that I was unaware of in the Riscili family.
It's like putting together a puzzle and finding pieces that were hidden in the box.
I'm trying to look at the older records from your links and have found a few other names that I was unaware of in the Riscili family.
- 22 Jan 2024, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
- Replies: 4
- Views: 594
Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
Hi folks!
Thanks to some brilliant detective work by Tessa78, I found some much needed information on my 5th great grandfather. However, it caused me to re-work my research.
I'm now looking for information regarding Francesca Cavarretta. She was married to Giuseppe Riscili around 1846. They had ...
Thanks to some brilliant detective work by Tessa78, I found some much needed information on my 5th great grandfather. However, it caused me to re-work my research.
I'm now looking for information regarding Francesca Cavarretta. She was married to Giuseppe Riscili around 1846. They had ...
- 22 Jan 2024, 23:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Sebastiana LoBue
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1024
Re: Looking for Sebastiana LoBue
Tessa,
I'm going to open a new subject to separate things out. I had Giuseppe Riscili married to Francesca Cavarretta probably about 1846. I showed that there were four children: Francesco, Salvatore, Giorgio and Francesca.
Giuseppe being married to Lucia Esposita threw my tree off completely. I'm ...
I'm going to open a new subject to separate things out. I had Giuseppe Riscili married to Francesca Cavarretta probably about 1846. I showed that there were four children: Francesco, Salvatore, Giorgio and Francesca.
Giuseppe being married to Lucia Esposita threw my tree off completely. I'm ...
- 22 Jan 2024, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Sebastiana LoBue
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1024
Re: Looking for Sebastiana LoBue
Wow! Lot's of info to absorb and lay out. Thanks, Tessa!
I knew the following facts: Rosolino & Sebastiana had at least two children - Giuseppe and Antonino. I have a birthdate of Dec 31, 1922 for Giuseppe, but was confused by a birthdate of 1952 for Antonino. His 1907 death record said he was 55 ...
I knew the following facts: Rosolino & Sebastiana had at least two children - Giuseppe and Antonino. I have a birthdate of Dec 31, 1922 for Giuseppe, but was confused by a birthdate of 1952 for Antonino. His 1907 death record said he was 55 ...
- 22 Jan 2024, 16:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Sebastiana LoBue
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1024
Re: Looking for Sebastiana LoBue
Thanks Tessa,
So I have the wrong Rosolino. I will continue my search.
Thanks!
So I have the wrong Rosolino. I will continue my search.
Thanks!