Search found 33 matches
- 06 Jun 2023, 01:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: online records for Vittorio Veneto before 1870
- Replies: 4
- Views: 895
Re: online records for Vittorio Veneto before 1870
Thank you for this information. Do you know if the parish records were kept in Italian or in Latin for that time period?
- 04 Jun 2023, 01:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: online records for Vittorio Veneto before 1870
- Replies: 4
- Views: 895
online records for Vittorio Veneto before 1870
I'm looking for online birth records from Vittorio Veneto which covers the year 1867. I see that Family Search has some but they only go back to 1871. Can anyone direct me to a different place to look? Any help would be appreciated.
- 09 May 2022, 04:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vittorio Veneto 1800s
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1002
Re: Vittorio Veneto 1800s
I am looking for my great grandfather's birth record from 1867 and hoping that I can follow the trail from there. Thank you for your help so far.
- 07 Apr 2022, 22:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vittorio Veneto 1800s
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1002
Vittorio Veneto 1800s
Does anyone know where I could find online vital records for the Vittorio Veneto region during the 1800s; or if they even exist? I am looking for the Costella and Campagna families. Thank you.
- 09 May 2021, 23:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: online records for Pordenone and Treviso
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1400
Re: online records for Pordenone and Treviso
Thank you all for your replies. Yes, I need pre-1871 but they are not available online through Family Search. I know the parish records for Pasiano have been destroyed in a fire so all I have to go on are civil records. I will check Friuli in prin.
- 08 May 2021, 17:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: online records for Pordenone and Treviso
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1400
online records for Pordenone and Treviso
I am looking for various records of my ancestors who are from Pasiano di Pordenone and Vittorio Veneto in Treviso. Many of the records are from about 1871. Does anyone know if records from this time period and this area are available online? I have tried Family Search and also Ancestry (library view ...
- 22 Dec 2020, 17:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore and Carmine Forlano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 939
Re: Salvatore and Carmine Forlano
Yes, thank you. I have both of their birth certificates and there are no death or marriage notes. I'm thinking that perhaps they were killed in WW1 but I'm not sure where to look for that information.
- 22 Dec 2020, 02:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore and Carmine Forlano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 939
Salvatore and Carmine Forlano
I'm looking for any information on Salvatore or Carmine Forlano. They were both born in Altavilla Silentina in Salerno. Salvatore was born on 10 March 1894 and Carmine on 1 Feb 1897. Their mother was Carmela Forlano. I would like to know what became of them as they were only 16 and 13 when their ...
- 22 Dec 2020, 01:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicola Gregorio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 779
Re: Nicola Gregorio
Thanks for the reply. I did see this record but it is not the same Nicola Gregorio. My husband's ggrandfather immigrated to America in 1909 when he was still single. As far as I know, he had only two brothers-in-law: Carmine and Rocco.
- 17 Dec 2020, 02:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicola Gregorio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 779
Nicola Gregorio
I'm looking for the birth record of my husband's great grandfather, Nicola Gregorio. He was born on March 23, 1882 in Castlefranci. I have searched the Antenati records but was unable to find him (there are two other Nicola Gregorio listed but they have the wrong date). I have also searched Ancestry ...
- 07 Dec 2020, 19:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: online records pre 1870
- Replies: 1
- Views: 639
online records pre 1870
Can anyone tell me if there are online records for the years 1815-1870? I'm specifically interested in the Pordenone and Treviso areas. Thank you.
- 16 Nov 2020, 14:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Many thanks
- Replies: 0
- Views: 976
Many thanks
I just want to say a big thank you to all of the people involved on this forum. With your help I have been able to break down walls in my family tree which I have been working on for over 25 years. This website has been invaluable to me and this community is beyond wonderful. Thank you again for all ...
- 16 Nov 2020, 14:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian records online
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1180
Re: italian records online
Marty - I was able to find her records (and many others too). Thank you for offering to help.
- 13 Nov 2020, 13:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help reading names
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1110
Re: need help reading names
Thank you so much! This line of the family has been my brick wall for over 20 years. Finally, thanks to this forum, I have been able to break through. Grazie tante!
- 11 Nov 2020, 19:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help reading names
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1110
need help reading names
Can anyone decipher the last name of the mother and the name of the father's father on this birth record? I am having no luck.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Postiglione/Nati/1859/4421/100428161_00097.jpg.html?g2 ...
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Postiglione/Nati/1859/4421/100428161_00097.jpg.html?g2 ...