Hi Biff, I already found this record at the Antenati, what I'm looking for is how to get the official document 'Stato di Famiglia' with all the data of her relatives.
thanks for your help
Search found 6 matches
- 20 Aug 2018, 00:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1378
- 17 Aug 2018, 16:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1378
Help with 'Stato di Famiglia' in Lauria, PZ
Hi
I'm from Brazil and I would like to know how to get the 'Stato di Famiglia' of one relative in Lauria (PZ), the name is Maria Raffaela Chiacchio (born 22/11/1836).
Thanks for any help!
Marcos Brandi Torres
I'm from Brazil and I would like to know how to get the 'Stato di Famiglia' of one relative in Lauria (PZ), the name is Maria Raffaela Chiacchio (born 22/11/1836).
Thanks for any help!
Marcos Brandi Torres
- 13 Jul 2018, 05:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Brandi Family records in Lauria, Basilicata
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1214
Re: Help with Brandi Family records in Lauria, Basilicata
Hi, Adelfio.
The only thing I know is that my family where from Lauria and travelled to Brazil in 1887 from Genova, in the 'Roma' ship.
Thanks for your interest.
The only thing I know is that my family where from Lauria and travelled to Brazil in 1887 from Genova, in the 'Roma' ship.
Thanks for your interest.
- 11 Jul 2018, 17:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Brandi Family records in Lauria, Basilicata
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1214
Help with Brandi Family records in Lauria, Basilicata
Hi
I need help to locate my Brandi family records in Lauria, Basilicata.
Francesco Paolo Brandi (born ~1835)
Maria Raffaela Brandi (born ~1837)
Giacomo Antonio Brandi (born ~1872)
Marco Brandi (born ~1875)
Thanks
I need help to locate my Brandi family records in Lauria, Basilicata.
Francesco Paolo Brandi (born ~1835)
Maria Raffaela Brandi (born ~1837)
Giacomo Antonio Brandi (born ~1872)
Marco Brandi (born ~1875)
Thanks
- 06 Jul 2018, 17:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for info about "Roma" ship from Genova to Brazil in 1887
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1776
Looking for info about "Roma" ship from Genova to Brazil in 1887
Looking for info and passenger's lsit of "Roma" ship from Genova to Brazil, arrived in Rio de Janeiro at June,18th 1887.
Thanks.
Thanks.
- 05 Jul 2018, 18:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Info: Brandi
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1676
Looking for Info: Brandi
Hi, I'm new here and I'm from Brazil.
I'm looking for my italian "Brandi" relatives, and I would appreciate any info.
The information I found on the Web is that my great-grandfather was Giacomoantonio (or 'Giacomo Antonio') Brandi (born ~1872) who came to Brazil in 1887 June 6th at the "Roma" ship ...
I'm looking for my italian "Brandi" relatives, and I would appreciate any info.
The information I found on the Web is that my great-grandfather was Giacomoantonio (or 'Giacomo Antonio') Brandi (born ~1872) who came to Brazil in 1887 June 6th at the "Roma" ship ...