Search found 44 matches
- 12 Apr 2021, 19:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: PEDACE?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 19881
Re: PEDACE?
I have a client whose Grandmother is a Bonaro from Serra Pedace. They lived in Washington State, where my client currently lives. Maybe you are related?
- 09 Apr 2021, 22:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I have all my documents in english, now what?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4586
Re: I have all my documents in english, now what?
In Edinburg, you need to use a certified translator.
When I do certified translations for the UK, I adapt the template of the UK professional translator's association to which I belong. I never had any issue, nor with the two Italian consulates nor with the Home Office and others UK public ...
When I do certified translations for the UK, I adapt the template of the UK professional translator's association to which I belong. I never had any issue, nor with the two Italian consulates nor with the Home Office and others UK public ...
- 09 Apr 2021, 01:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I have all my documents in english, now what?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4586
Re: I have all my documents in english, now what?
Do I also need a certificate to prove that the translation is genuine?
It depends on the consulate - Where are you going to apply? This will determine what records you will need to present, what should be translated and if there is any further step after the translation and prior to your ...
- 21 Mar 2021, 19:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Translation norms
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2429
Re: Translation norms
@Snooper, it depends on your lawyer. Ask him.
- 22 Dec 2020, 23:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Getting documents from Argentina
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5589
Re: Getting documents from Argentina
Thank you for your update!
- 20 Dec 2020, 14:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Translating and Apostille-ing Documents
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1751
Re: Translating and Apostille-ing Documents
@laurenodolico, you don't state where you are applying.
In most consulates, you simply bring the translation on a separate sheet, so as @mler stated, you can do both at the same time. Keep in mind that some consulates may have special requirements on the translation of certain records and this may ...
In most consulates, you simply bring the translation on a separate sheet, so as @mler stated, you can do both at the same time. Keep in mind that some consulates may have special requirements on the translation of certain records and this may ...
- 20 Dec 2020, 14:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Some Jus sanguinis questions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1803
Re: Some Jus sanguinis questions
When you 'join' an existing application (even if resolved), you simply provide your own records as necessary. As such, I don't think she will have to fill in Form 4, since it was already presented by her brother. The brother should have his reference number, which your MIL should state in her ...
- 05 Dec 2020, 14:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 1948 Case with Luigi Paiano
- Replies: 516
- Views: 368035
Re: 1948 Case with Luigi Paiano
FaSTIT was recently launched in English, Spanish and Portuguese. However, it nows format dates according to your system settings, so they are no longer in Italian format only, which can get confusing.Qliner wrote: 24 Nov 2020, 06:57 my advice in FAST IT is to right click on Chrome if you use it and choose Translate to English.
- 01 Dec 2020, 13:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Applying at San Francisco Consulate guidance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1915
Re: Applying at San Francisco Consulate guidance
Hi @khoney,
you will simply have to present your birth certificate (in long form, with apostille and translation).
Paola
you will simply have to present your birth certificate (in long form, with apostille and translation).
Paola
- 01 Dec 2020, 13:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Translation norms
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2429
Re: Translation norms
Hi @dannyjosa,
I haven't been following your posts so forgive me for the generic answer.
If you are applying at a consulate, translation requirements are different than if you are applying in Court or in Italy.
It seems you are based in the UK.
If you are applying at the Italian Consulate in ...
I haven't been following your posts so forgive me for the generic answer.
If you are applying at a consulate, translation requirements are different than if you are applying in Court or in Italy.
It seems you are based in the UK.
If you are applying at the Italian Consulate in ...
- 23 Apr 2020, 00:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I'm stuck in Argentina - Finding relatives
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8379
Re: I'm stuck in Argentina - Finding relatives
Sure, @parkergambino, feel free to reach out. I don't check the forum often, but you can find several means of contact in my signature/profile.
- 07 Apr 2020, 00:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure sangiuinis - second cousin - maternal path
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3610
Re: Jure sangiuinis - second cousin - maternal path
HI @phil100a,
your cousin goes through her great grandmother, but since it was pre-cable act, she will have to dig into naturalization of her father while she was a minor as a potential issue and also her marriage to a foreigner (for example to an American). Also, women couldn't pass over ...
your cousin goes through her great grandmother, but since it was pre-cable act, she will have to dig into naturalization of her father while she was a minor as a potential issue and also her marriage to a foreigner (for example to an American). Also, women couldn't pass over ...
- 31 Mar 2020, 20:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I'm stuck in Argentina - Finding relatives
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8379
Re: I'm stuck in Argentina - Finding relatives
Ciao Pollificio,
secondo me chi consegnava i trovatelli era la levatrice. Un parente credo non si sarebbe arrischiato.
Per quanto riguarda l'Argentina, su Ancestry è presente il censimento nazionale. Mi sembra che sia sotto Archives. Adesso non riesco ad accedere ad Ancestry per cui non so ...
secondo me chi consegnava i trovatelli era la levatrice. Un parente credo non si sarebbe arrischiato.
Per quanto riguarda l'Argentina, su Ancestry è presente il censimento nazionale. Mi sembra che sia sotto Archives. Adesso non riesco ad accedere ad Ancestry per cui non so ...
- 22 Mar 2020, 20:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Getting documents from Argentina
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5589
Re: Getting documents from Argentina
I have a guy in Argentina who I think could get you the record. Incidentally, he is from San Juan but he is not a lawyer. Contact me by PM or other direct method if you are interested. I don't check this forum often enough.
Paola
Paola
- 25 Feb 2020, 15:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Getting documents from Argentina
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5589
Re: Getting documents from Argentina
Was the lawyer able to locate the records? The Registro Civil should issue them in a week, at most.
Unless they have to search for them manually... (if names/dates/places are wrong).
Did you provide an Argentinian ID of he persons whose records you are trying to locate/request? Like a CI (cédula de ...
Unless they have to search for them manually... (if names/dates/places are wrong).
Did you provide an Argentinian ID of he persons whose records you are trying to locate/request? Like a CI (cédula de ...