Hi Paola,
Thank you very much for the translation. I appreciate it!
Tyler
Search found 43 matches
- 10 May 2019, 05:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Appreciated
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1320
- 09 May 2019, 22:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Appreciated
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1320
Translation Appreciated
Hi,
I recently wrote to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria (PA) to request several of my ancestors' death records. The documents that I received back, however, were not death records but rather birth records for the individuals.
I was wondering if someone might be able to translate into ...
I recently wrote to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria (PA) to request several of my ancestors' death records. The documents that I received back, however, were not death records but rather birth records for the individuals.
I was wondering if someone might be able to translate into ...
- 10 Sep 2018, 07:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translating
- Replies: 1
- Views: 655
Help with Translating
Hi,
I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to translate into Italian the following message that I would like to send to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke
Buongiorno,
Thank you very much for ...
I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to translate into Italian the following message that I would like to send to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke
Buongiorno,
Thank you very much for ...
- 11 Jul 2018, 03:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1035
Re: Translation Help
Hi mmogno,
Thank you very much for correcting this translation. On an unrelated note, I was wondering if you might be able to tell me what the following record means when it lists the residence of the father as "Piano di Cottona". Would this be a different Comune other than Bagheria? I can't seem ...
Thank you very much for correcting this translation. On an unrelated note, I was wondering if you might be able to tell me what the following record means when it lists the residence of the father as "Piano di Cottona". Would this be a different Comune other than Bagheria? I can't seem ...
- 10 Jul 2018, 11:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1035
Translation Help
Hi,
I would like to write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the village of Bagheria to obtain a couple death records for two of my ancestors. I have written to them once before, but the request was for marriage records. I have drafted a letter that I am preparing to send, however I would first ...
I would like to write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the village of Bagheria to obtain a couple death records for two of my ancestors. I have written to them once before, but the request was for marriage records. I have drafted a letter that I am preparing to send, however I would first ...
- 02 Sep 2017, 05:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1781
Re: Translation Help
Hi PippoM,
Thank you again for your help. I greatly appreciate it.
Tyler
Thank you again for your help. I greatly appreciate it.
Tyler
- 01 Sep 2017, 02:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1781
Re: Translation Help
Hi PippoM,
Thank you very much for the translation. I sent the following email a month ago to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria:
"Egregi Signori,
Allego a questa email una copia della mia lettera precedente inviatavi l'11 maggio 2017. Non avendo avuto risposta entro i 30 giorni, temo ...
Thank you very much for the translation. I sent the following email a month ago to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria:
"Egregi Signori,
Allego a questa email una copia della mia lettera precedente inviatavi l'11 maggio 2017. Non avendo avuto risposta entro i 30 giorni, temo ...
- 31 Aug 2017, 08:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1781
Translation Help
Hi,
I am writing a reply email to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria and was wondering if the following message could be translated into Italian. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke
"I am replying to an email that I received from your office on 1 ...
I am writing a reply email to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria and was wondering if the following message could be translated into Italian. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke
"I am replying to an email that I received from your office on 1 ...
- 10 Jul 2017, 06:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bagheria Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 1
- Views: 856
Bagheria Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Hi,
I wrote to the Stato Civile of Bagheria on May 11th and have not received a reply. I am trying to write a couple follow-up sentences and was wondering if the following makes sense and is translated correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"I have attached to this email a copy of my ...
I wrote to the Stato Civile of Bagheria on May 11th and have not received a reply. I am trying to write a couple follow-up sentences and was wondering if the following makes sense and is translated correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"I have attached to this email a copy of my ...
- 10 Jul 2017, 06:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help
- Replies: 1
- Views: 893
Translation Help
Hi,
I wrote to the Stato Civile of Bagheria on May 11th and have not received a reply. I am trying to write a couple follow-up sentences and was wondering if the following makes sense and is translated correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"I have attached to this email a copy of my ...
I wrote to the Stato Civile of Bagheria on May 11th and have not received a reply. I am trying to write a couple follow-up sentences and was wondering if the following makes sense and is translated correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"I have attached to this email a copy of my ...
- 01 Apr 2017, 01:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation of Stato Civile Request Appreciated
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1447
Re: Help with Translation of Stato Civile Request Appreciated
Hi,
Thank you very much for your response and for helping with this translation. I have just a couple questions that I have since thought of and was hoping you might be able to answer.
1) Should I specify "in carta libera" within the letter? If I don't specify this do you think I will have to pay ...
Thank you very much for your response and for helping with this translation. I have just a couple questions that I have since thought of and was hoping you might be able to answer.
1) Should I specify "in carta libera" within the letter? If I don't specify this do you think I will have to pay ...
- 31 Mar 2017, 06:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation of Stato Civile Request Appreciated
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1447
Help with Translation of Stato Civile Request Appreciated
Hi,
I would like to write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the village of Bagheria to obtain a couple marriage records for two sets of my 3rd great-grandparents. I have been wanting to do this for the past couple years, but have been hesitant to do so as I am not familiar with the Italian language ...
I would like to write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the village of Bagheria to obtain a couple marriage records for two sets of my 3rd great-grandparents. I have been wanting to do this for the past couple years, but have been hesitant to do so as I am not familiar with the Italian language ...
- 30 Mar 2017, 01:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Locating Marriage Record from City of Palermo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1228
Re: Help Locating Marriage Record from City of Palermo
Hi Marty,
Thank you for your response. When writing to request this record would I address it to the Ufficio di Stato Civile di Palermo? Is there just one office that would handle these requests for Palermo, or do I have to be more specific and send it to a different office? It looks like the ...
Thank you for your response. When writing to request this record would I address it to the Ufficio di Stato Civile di Palermo? Is there just one office that would handle these requests for Palermo, or do I have to be more specific and send it to a different office? It looks like the ...
- 29 Mar 2017, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Locating Marriage Record from City of Palermo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1228
Help Locating Marriage Record from City of Palermo
Hi,
I recently was looking through the city of Palermo marriage indexes that are on FamilySearch. I came across the listing of a particular record that I would like to investigate more, as I believe that it may be the marriage between my third great-grandfather and his second wife. When I tried to ...
I recently was looking through the city of Palermo marriage indexes that are on FamilySearch. I came across the listing of a particular record that I would like to investigate more, as I believe that it may be the marriage between my third great-grandfather and his second wife. When I tried to ...
- 24 Feb 2016, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Locating 3rd Great Grandparents' Marriage Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1479
Re: Help with Locating 3rd Great Grandparents' Marriage Records
Thank you Marty. I will have to try this.
Tyler
Tyler